Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
A+ for customer service/Connecting Threads >

A+ for customer service/Connecting Threads

A+ for customer service/Connecting Threads

Old 02-23-2011, 08:28 AM

I always get free shipping, yesterday the mail lady brought my box to my office because it wouldn't fit in my mailbox, she gets an A+ too. I opened it to find 2 cones of the longarm quilting thread, that's stuff is great! one was turkey red, correct, one was white, I have plenty white why would I order another white? I looked at my invoice and I ordered Blue, which made sense. I called, she couldn't apologize enough, sending out the blue right away at no charge and keep the other with their compliments. Wonderful. When I get home and start putting the fabrics in the washer there is a yard of very pretty water looking fabric. again not the one I ordered, the sticker on it was correct, it was for oxblood but the fabric was from the winter wonderland or something like that. So I called again, same thing, apologies, corrected at no charge and keep the incorrect one. This is wonderful but I wonder how often this happens and how long can they eat the cost of the mistakes? They don't have a huge selection but the fabric is top notch and you can't beat the price.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:57 AM
Banned

I've been really impressed with their quality of merchandise and their customer service as well.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Power Poster

Kathy, I love that place!! I only had one small problem and they fixed it immediately at no charge.
All my other orders have been perfect. They are great to do business with :D:D
Old 02-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Power Poster

I order a lot from CT and only had one problem with an order over the years so I don't think it's real common but it does happen. One thing I know, at CT the customer is treated with respect.