Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-10-2011, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by candi
Oh poor Terryl and Zappycat, you still have plenty of time, it is only the 10th today! :mrgreen: Now know Zappy's package isn't coming to me, but Terryl, where is your package going? :lol: :mrgreen:

Candi, don't make me tell you, you know what they say in the movies, "If I tell you, I'm gonna hafta kill you" :thumbdown: :lol: :lol: wouldn't want my darling "quilt daughter's" murder on my hands, now would I? Actually Candi, it's gonna fly right past you this month, but maybe next month it'll be you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'll cross my fingers.
Is it flying to missouri????? No one seems to give a hint when they go to missouri.I know they come here. I had a missouri pal last month. lol

Sorry Mary, not this month. Can't say more than it's traveling north/east this month.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by candi
Oh poor Terryl and Zappycat, you still have plenty of time, it is only the 10th today! :mrgreen: Now know Zappy's package isn't coming to me, but Terryl, where is your package going? :lol: :mrgreen:

Candi, don't make me tell you, you know what they say in the movies, "If I tell you, I'm gonna hafta kill you" :thumbdown: :lol: :lol: wouldn't want my darling "quilt daughter's" murder on my hands, now would I? Actually Candi, it's gonna fly right past you this month, but maybe next month it'll be you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'll cross my fingers.
:lol: ok then, don't want to be killed yet :lol: :mrgreen:
Old 04-10-2011, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by koko
WOW - look what my secret pal sent me...8 red and white fat quarters that I'm going to be adding to the red and white quilt I am making. They are beautiful and perfect and I don't have a single one of them. Now for the mystery part - they came from an e-bay seller so I still don't know who to thank :(

This is the absolute earliest I've ever received my secret pal package - again thank you
Your most WELCOME :-D
Old 04-10-2011, 12:32 PM

Terryl and Zappycat you are not alone. I am in the same boat. I am making things too and they are not really working out. With this weekend totally out (I have been on a full weekend tutorial) I need to get a spurt on.

Will try hard to get everything done by this weekend, as it takes between 5 and 10 days for my squishy to get to the US!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:34 PM

I received my secret pal package yesterday from ssnare, but didn't get a chance to open it until now. Things have been quite crazy around here.

Here is what I received: I receive a catch all that she made out of a potholder. It is very cute and has a lot of "zipper" pockets to hold my needle, thread, needle threaders, etc. Speaking of needle threaders, which I use all the time, she sent me 3 decorative ones; a heart, a flower, and a strawberry. I also received 2 rolls of decorative ribbon, felt heart buttons, stocking personalizations which can be pinned onto just about anything, and a pick heart patch.

She also sent me a yard of very pretty floral fabric which can go with just about anything; 2 different fabrics, one blue and one aqua.

In addition, she made me 12 yo-yo's which she must have known that I like. Oh, and I almost forgot, the hershey bar that my husband and I just ate! ;-) ;-)

Thank you again, ssnare, you can be my secret pal anytime! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-182336.jpe  
Old 04-10-2011, 01:39 PM

I haven't gotten my package together either this month. My poor SP will be waiting a bit but I will get it mailed by the deadline. I don't know what happened to the days in this month, they just flew by plus it's tax time too. UGH!!! Gotta make sure I get that package in the mail by the due date.

Hold on SP, your package is coming. Forgive my lateness.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:03 PM

Mary I sent my package to Missouri but sorry it didn't go to you..Karen already rec'd it the other day. I wanted to get mine out early because I will be busy with Easter 'stuff' at church. Then next month my DH & I are planning a family reunion for about 200 people..wish me luck with that *LOL*
I didn't get to the post office yesterday but went today after church and there is a package pick up slip in my PO box..so maybe mine is at the post office waiting for me...I will go tomorrow and pick it up. Might be my pincushion package from last month. It hasn't arrived as yet.
Happy Stitchin' crafty_linda_b
Old 04-10-2011, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by no1jan
I received my secret pal package yesterday from ssnare, but didn't get a chance to open it until now. Things have been quite crazy around here.

Here is what I received: I receive a catch all that she made out of a potholder. It is very cute and has a lot of "zipper" pockets to hold my needle, thread, needle threaders, etc. Speaking of needle threaders, which I use all the time, she sent me 3 decorative ones; a heart, a flower, and a strawberry. I also received 2 rolls of decorative ribbon, felt heart buttons, stocking personalizations which can be pinned onto just about anything, and a pick heart patch.
You are welcome. Glad you like it. Sherry

She also sent me a yard of very pretty floral fabric which can go with just about anything; 2 different fabrics, one blue and one aqua.

In addition, she made me 12 yo-yo's which she must have known that I like. Oh, and I almost forgot, the hershey bar that my husband and I just ate! ;-) ;-)

Thank you again, ssnare, you can be my secret pal anytime! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 04-10-2011, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Liz aka Helen
Originally Posted by koko
WOW - look what my secret pal sent me...8 red and white fat quarters that I'm going to be adding to the red and white quilt I am making. They are beautiful and perfect and I don't have a single one of them. Now for the mystery part - they came from an e-bay seller so I still don't know who to thank :(

This is the absolute earliest I've ever received my secret pal package - again thank you
Your most WELCOME :-D
I love these swaps and how my secret person was so thoughtful! Thanks again.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:27 PM

I received my secret pal package yesterday, which I really enjoyed and now I feel bad I haven't gotten my pal's in the mail yet.

Last week was a horrible week with Doctor appointments every day, then the transmission going in our car. Hopefully it is only a sensor!

I have all the items, I just have to wrap them up and write out a card. If my car can't be fixed tomorrow, I will even send my dh to the post office on a bicycle on Tuesday since I'm not allowed to ride one.

Hope she enjoys it. She lives west of me with a state that starts with a vowel!

My secret pal, I promise it'll be there any day!