Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM

Here is the table topper is sent Mariposa. She asked me to post for her.
Attached Thumbnails 20130415_095732.jpg   20130415_095758.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 04:00 PM

OMG that is so beautiful! wow you scored the big gold prize! Mariposa wonderful quilting!!!

So many sign ups in Brat's new swap check me out. sign up! think of the many wonderful options to come!!

OK I forgot to take a pic of my swap item. I hope my partner will be so good. I was so excited, I finished! I ironed! I mailed! I forgot to take a pic. (loser?) ah my memory she aint what she used to be. I hope to see more and more. this is grand!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:58 PM

beautiful work, juanita! your quilting is gorgeous! i'm still intimidated by feathers. one of these days i'll just sit right down and ruin something! LOL, but yours, juanita, is lovely!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:36 PM

Thank you Nancia I'm practicing on all you ladies some good and some not so good on but I trying to learn new things. I enjoy doing DQ and Table Runner
Old 04-19-2013, 10:41 PM

juanita-- i do the same thing! i practice new things, try out new designs and if it comes out really awful, then i have new scraps, and i start over, trying to get better. i have the beautiful lavender dq you made for me , hanging right above my machine!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 PM

I'm glad you liked it
Old 04-20-2013, 04:04 AM

Nancia, wait a minute you mentioned you have only one table in your whole house now that cant be right. no end tables? no dinner table? no counter? well some of these are so pretty they are worth hanging on the wall. I have a whole wall of doll quilts in the sewing room. I love the variety and colors, inspiration for the most part to keep at it

I am looking foward to seeing everybody's runners. Remember they are wonderful to receive so please let your partner know in a private PM that you have gotten your runner and post post post! I think if you find you don't personally need a runner someone you know might and therefore you have a gift ready for giving. so therefore sign up for my new swap anyways!!! (plugs gotta get the plugs in). We have a terrific start to a grand new swap 25 people already!!
Old 04-20-2013, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
beautiful work, juanita! your quilting is gorgeous! i'm still intimidated by feathers. one of these days i'll just sit right down and ruin something! LOL, but yours, juanita, is lovely!
Ditto! What Nancia said! you do such flowing feathers! mine come out and look like feathers that have been in the rain and got all stuck together and wonky! lol
Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Nancia, wait a minute you mentioned you have only one table in your whole house now that cant be right. no end tables? no dinner table? no counter?
I'm reading this and I'm thinking that you could whip stitch some of the runners into skirts for that single table. Then you could have 2 little ones for each end, a longer one for the front and one for the top.

Yeah, we just got home from the crawfish boil, and I was not the designated driver. I'm going to play a little Pioneer Trail and see if there's any pics up from where an old post-divorce boyfriend got married today. I think I need to go put my gold shoes back on so I can just sit & admire them for a while too, lol. No, I'm not drunk, I'm just in a generally silly mood!
Old 04-20-2013, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
So proud of you... and of course you'll make her one. I was 'consigned' to make 2 french braid runners after I brought my top in. They paid for the Bali Pop of fabric, I have both of their tops finished but am afraid to cut and finish them, including mine. I need a binding wizard to come visit!!!
oh brat and bug u both are so sweet, iknow u willdo a wonderful one for her sister,and the one u made here is lovely,