Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 04-17-2013, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Strictly up to you tlambing, some do and some don't. I think I do if it's not double sided. And if it is, sometimes I'll just write a little "jaba" in the corner.
Awesome! thanks for the reply. I will fashion a label
Old 04-17-2013, 02:54 PM

I never label anything but again as Jaba stated it is your personal preference and you can show your work Dabbler let everyone wish its going to be theirs! and your partner has no clue who has them so its a mystery still. I finished my runner today quilted and bound TWO! I think that is the worst job not a fun part but now that that is done its home stretch just sewing the back of the binding down by hand and they will be in the mail tomorrow!!! So the clue is its brights, it has lots of colors, and it has.. nope that is the clue. I like it sure hope they love it!

plug here just posted my new swap! check it out everyone! sign up! fun fun fun!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:35 PM

I received my Tropical table topper today from Vanogay

Thanks so much! it fits my breakfast table perfectly <3
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408685[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails photo-copy-2.jpg  
Old 04-17-2013, 05:59 PM

OOPS! That reminds me, I forgot the label! GRRRR! Too late now, it's already gone....which brings me to the next order of business. Mine's been shipped, but when I looked at the receipt that my son brought home, it has a different state on it than where it's supposed to be going. I certainly hope someone looks a little closer at the address than the postman who accepted the package did!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:21 PM

yikes! hope it goes well for you Dustysmomma! and tlambing what a pretty table mat you received! such sherbert like colors.. yum now I am hungry.... and no sherbert to be had in the house . Love the butterflies in the center nice add on Vanogay.

well two home three sent.. this is getting better by the second!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:42 PM

Luckily once it hits Montgomery it'll be resorted. I'm hoping it's straightened out at that point, but I'll keep a check on it. The receipt says anticipated delivery is Friday. As soon as it hits the correct state, I'm home free!
Old 04-17-2013, 07:33 PM

i have hit meltdown stage and slept all day today. have had a ttriple shot of coffee aand expect to get up soon and go play, after dh falls asleep. he won't miss me if i go while he is sleeping!
Old 04-17-2013, 08:41 PM

Nancia I am sorry you had a tough day. they happen. They happen to me a lot and while not fun those long long naps are sooooo good. til 8 pm. when you realize no way are you going to sleep for a long time now.. yet have to get up the next day whether you did or not. ugh.

mine is bagged ready to take with me tomorrow thread needle, clippers.. off to the finishing line. I chose not to sign mine as I think if they are to be regifted the tag wont help. Also after working so hard on something.. I dont want to take a pen to it. heck no. I am a nudge that way not open to other options. sorry guys. you can sign it for me if you want.. made by one big brat. tada! lol..

dustysmomma perhaps he was given another receipt by mistake you know one that had been printed but the customer didnt want? no the price is on it isnt it? oh dear I toss mine the second they hit my grubby hand. I hate 'stuff' ugh it makes me not happy. I will keep it long enough to let you know dustysmomma when I send your next swap promise (crossing fingers and toes I remember).
Old 04-17-2013, 09:26 PM

thanks, brat. my day wasn't the point really. there are so many people who would love to have a day like my 'bad' day and would consider it wonderful. i feel sorry for my friend and i wish there was more that i could do, but i can't change what is going on, and that is probably all she wants. so i can only make myself available and willing. i do wish my body could be a little more resilient and forgiving. but such is the nature of the beast i live with. and yes, it does take a great deal out of me as i have evidently entered the 'wimp' segment of my life span. remember when we could stay up all night and go to class or work the next day and it worked? not any more! i can be up one or the other, except when i'm really going and then it's up 36 hrs and going strong. but that's a different tale for a different day.
hope dialysis goes well, brat! and i can't wait to see pictures of your handiwork! i have the main motif finished for one tr and i'm debating the focus of the other two.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:09 AM

Nancia my heart goes out to you. HUGS big ones .. squish!!!!

Also Nancia I see you havent jumped over to my new swap to sign up! RUN! JUMP! (crawl?) on over and put your john hancock ya' all on that wonderful new swap.. SUMMER FUN! its patriotic! or its floral! or its picnics! or anything you and your partner decide so please come on over. This is my first official swap and I am hoping its a great one. we can continue all are goofy chatter over there when we are done with this one here. I would love to see you guys as all of you are fantastic at what you do. The cream of the crop.. wouldnt that make a lovely swap.. such creativity cant be contained in just ONE little tropical swap (shameless plug shush up I am not beneath that)..

off to clinic and hopefully return with a finished product!
yahoo!