Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Row Robin Quilt Along! Starts March 2nd! >

Row Robin Quilt Along! Starts March 2nd!

Row Robin Quilt Along! Starts March 2nd!

Old 07-06-2015, 03:58 AM

I'm back for a brief visit. Love that bear row awesome!
Old 07-06-2015, 04:00 AM

Just beautiful karamarie
Old 07-07-2015, 05:27 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]524520[/ATTACH]

its kinda colorful lol the top row just reminded me of beach towels and think she will love the colors. My friend is bright and bold and still looks about 40 when she is 52. sigh. darn that girl! lol. A wild one who will love the wild colors. the black is a cool fabric with birds all over it and little flowers. I am going to use that to frame the big floral prints which I still haven't found yet. better start shopping right now!
Attached Thumbnails beach-quilt-july.jpg  
Old 07-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Power Poster

Brat, it came out beautifully! love the colors. would go great in my beachy bedroom.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:55 PM

I was looking for the like button elizabrat...it's beautiful
Old 07-08-2015, 05:29 AM

Really cool Elisabrat. Love it. Can just taste those drinks!
Old 07-08-2015, 03:01 PM

Great going - loving the colors and the hawaian block with the drinks - makes me thirsty. gotta sit in one of those chairs and get the cabana boy to come over...........
Old 07-09-2015, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]524520[/ATTACH]

its kinda colorful lol the top row just reminded me of beach towels and think she will love the colors. My friend is bright and bold and still looks about 40 when she is 52. sigh. darn that girl! lol. A wild one who will love the wild colors. the black is a cool fabric with birds all over it and little flowers. I am going to use that to frame the big floral prints which I still haven't found yet. better start shopping right now!
What a beautiful job you have done here, you are definitely an inspiration. Now, if I could only fit into the scene, I would be a happy bunny.
Old 07-09-2015, 04:50 AM

If I could sew a cabana boy you could be guaranteed that he would be right there in full on color serving those drinks! I need to sew some tiny flowers on the tiki hut and hang a couple thongs off one corner but about it I am putting on the beach. Its applique you know how much I LOVE that lol. thanks for all the nice things you wrote once again. Wish more would participate sigh. Its been a slow row robin here. I wonder would people like to do one of those again on the swap instead? I heard so many interesting things on the ones I have done before. Some loved what they got back and others were very unhappy due to extreme delays on shipping. I think its good if you are relaxed and can handle sometimes people have things happen to them and are not as quick as the rest at finishing things. Just my thoughts. open to ideas. Also if you could have the perfect swap going what would it be? its hard to come up with new ideas. so share what you think? even if your not planning on playing what would be fun to make with others?
Old 07-09-2015, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
If I could sew a cabana boy you could be guaranteed that he would be right there in full on color serving those drinks! I need to sew some tiny flowers on the tiki hut and hang a couple thongs off one corner but about it I am putting on the beach. Its applique you know how much I LOVE that lol. thanks for all the nice things you wrote once again. Wish more would participate sigh. Its been a slow row robin here. I wonder would people like to do one of those again on the swap instead? I heard so many interesting things on the ones I have done before. Some loved what they got back and others were very unhappy due to extreme delays on shipping. I think its good if you are relaxed and can handle sometimes people have things happen to them and are not as quick as the rest at finishing things. Just my thoughts. open to ideas. Also if you could have the perfect swap going what would it be? its hard to come up with new ideas. so share what you think? even if your not planning on playing what would be fun to make with others?
I was unable to partisapate this time but I sure wanted to, I will probably do one anyway by myself. I check everyday to see progress. I would have to do it like this one, not a swap I too deal with a chronic illness so it has to be at my own pace. Hope that you make an album of these for all to see.
I did get my first LQS row by row expierance 2015 block and licenseplate yesterday.