June Weight Loss 2016

Old 05-30-2016, 05:01 AM

Default June Weight Loss 2016

June Weight Loss 2016
June Weight Loss Challenge 2016 Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!
On June 1st, weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT send it to me. On June 30 th, weigh yourself again and PM me your loss. This is weight lost not percentage lost. I will announce the winner on July 4th.

The prize is a themed FQ from each member. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

Private message (PM) me for the mailing address. All FQ's should be mailed by the 15th of the month. You need to check in on the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the winning "skinny quarters aka FQ's" and to be declared the "biggest loser" for the month.
You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit Chat is encouraged, as wells as what are you working on. Please stay positive and uplifting as possible to keeps us all on track. Share tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}
June should bring us some beautiful weather, time to go outside and play. Try something new, new foods new exercise.So I thought a good FQ theme for June would be yellow for all the sunshine. This would make a beautiful quilt for getting ready for summer with the kids or grandkids. In June we need to work really hard because bathing suit season is here, are you ready?. We are all so used to doing for others. Remember sometimes it is ok to put yourself first. So lets see how we can play with some your choice of FQ's. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive in return. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, then send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please send your FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the month. As the winner has worked hard for her prize.

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!

Sign up deadline to be a part of the PRIZE adventure June 4th at 9 pm cst. You are encourage to contribute to the thread even if you are not in for the prize.

To let me know you are participating post on the thread and then send a PM for the mailing address. Our FQ theme for June is yellow.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:41 PM

I'm in for June
Old 06-01-2016, 11:36 AM

I am in for June!

Got my 3rd set of shots this morning. Left knee was ok. Right knee not so much. I had to sit in the Dr office for a bit, then hobbled to my car and had to sit there 10 min before I could drive. Just got home about 20 min ago and took some drugs. I think I will be sitting around a lot today. ugh!!!
I sure hope this works! I think my knees were a little better this past weekend. I didn't walk or tax them much but coming down my stairs was slightly easier.
We had a lot of gatherings and food events this weekend. I tried to be good. I ate too much but did avoid the deserts (except 2 bites of fresh peach pie)
My daughter delivered her German Shepherd , Kona, to us yesterday. They are temporarily living in a studio apartment with 3 kids but the dog is too much. They hope to be able to get into the house they are trying to rent by the end of June. Poor Kona has been pacing and running around looking for her kids. They live about 80 miles south of us.

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!
Old 06-08-2016, 04:26 AM

Jims Gem is the winner for May with a loss of 4 pounds. Congratulations.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:26 AM

DO we want to continue this thread as it is down to just the 3 of us?
Old 06-10-2016, 10:40 PM

Only 3 of us??? Bummer. Where did everyone go?

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!
Old 06-14-2016, 08:18 PM

I guess it must be time to quit if we only have 3. Sad. I have been with this group for a long time. When I first started there were over 100 people. Do we finish out the month? Have your sent in your fq Gayle?
I just got home from visiting my mom in Iowa. It is a 350 mile drive. I drove 250 miles in rain. Sometimes very heavy. So stressful.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:20 PM

I almost forgot. Here's some info on what foods are healthier when you eat then together.
http://www.everydayhealth.com/pictur...ition_20160614
Old 06-15-2016, 09:06 PM

I sent my FQ's in for 3 mos at a time. Maybe by the end of the summer more will join again??

Old 07-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Power Poster

Hi! I started up again as I gained close to 10 lbs. Is there a July thread?