May Weight Loss 2016

Old 04-30-2016, 02:42 PM

Default May Weight Loss 2016

May Weight Loss 2016
May Weight Loss Challenge 2016 Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!
On May 1st, weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT send it to me. On May 31st, weigh yourself again and PM me your loss. This is weight lost not percentage lost. I will announce the winner on June 4th.

The prize is a themed FQ from each member. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

Private message (PM) me for the mailing address. All FQ's should be mailed by the 15th of the month. You need to check in on the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the winning "skinny quarters aka FQ's" and to be declared the "biggest loser" for the month.
You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit Chat is encouraged, as wells as what are you working on. Please stay positive and uplifting as possible to keeps us all on track. Share tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}
May should bring us some beautiful weather, time to go outside and play. Try something new, new foods new exercise.So I thought a good FQ theme for May would be kids. This would make a beautiful quilt for getting ready for summer with the kids or grandkids. In May we need to work really hard because bathing suit season is getting really close, are you ready?. We are all so used to doing for others. Remember sometimes it is ok to put yourself first. So lets see how we can play with some your choice of FQ's. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive in return. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, then send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please send your FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the month. As the winner has worked hard for her prize.

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!

Sign up deadline to be a part of the PRIZE adventure May 4th at 9 pm cst. You are encourage to contribute to the thread even if you are not in for the prize.

To let me know you are participating post on the thread and then send a PM for the mailing address. Our FQ theme for May is kids.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:44 PM

Our FQ them for May is kids fabric. June FQ theme is Yellow. I was late posting so I will leave this open for sign ups an extra day until May 5th. Good luck everyone.
Pat
Old 04-30-2016, 07:50 PM

I just saw Dr Oz on something and he said May is the best month to lose weight. I'm game.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:28 PM

I am in sign me up.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:04 AM

I am in!! Thanks!
Old 05-03-2016, 11:13 AM

Why not, I'm in
Old 05-04-2016, 03:29 PM

Welcome everyone. I was doing well at the end of April. Not so well this week. It is teacher appreciation week at school and they appreciate us with food. We had delicious Mexican food yesterday, then I went out to dinner at Bob Evans with my mom. Today we had sub sandwiches with chips etc. Who knows what they will feed us tomorrow.
I injured my knee on Monday so I didn't go to my exercise classes tonight. Hopefully it will be better by Saturday for my classes.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Welcome everyone. I was doing well at the end of April. Not so well this week. It is teacher appreciation week at school and they appreciate us with food. We had delicious Mexican food yesterday, then I went out to dinner at Bob Evans with my mom. Today we had sub sandwiches with chips etc. Who knows what they will feed us tomorrow.
I injured my knee on Monday so I didn't go to my exercise classes tonight. Hopefully it will be better by Saturday for my classes.
I completely understand. It is birthday week at my house... last night was my son's 4th birthday, so there was cake. then Saturday we have 2 birthday parties for him so 2 more cakes, then next Wednesday is my husbands birthday so that means a 4th cake in a week!!!!
Old 05-05-2016, 01:53 PM

I am in for this month. Both knees are bone on bone and are not happy. I need to lose weight before my ortho will do a replacement. I gotta lose!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!
Old 05-07-2016, 03:37 AM

I haven't heard for anyone of a loss in April.
Pat