Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap >

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

Old 05-21-2021, 09:40 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post

Reading about how everyone is moving and/or downsizing their houses and stashes gets me motivated to jump right in. I had to move a bunch of stuff in a hurry back in 2005, without time to sort through things, so I still have many things to go through before I have space in my garage again. At least sorting things into keep, give away, and pitch piles doesn't really cost anything but time.
I really need to do this with a lot of stuff around here!
Old 05-21-2021, 11:12 AM

I forgot to add that I would donate at least 10 percent to charity.

I was in a hurry last night getting ready for my lipoma removal surgery today. It went well and I'm here recovering. So far so good. It was causing pain, come to find out it was sitting down deep on the muscle so that makes sense. Lol! Happy to have it gone!

Everyone have a great day!
Old 05-22-2021, 03:35 AM

Had to look up lipoma via my friend, Mr. Google. Glad all is well and that you will be back to your normal very soon. Take care.
Old 05-22-2021, 05:26 AM

Loveofquilts, are you going to be featured on a TV show with your lipoma removal?

I am sorry that it had you in such pain and am very glad it is out!! Deep in the muscle! Yech!
Old 05-22-2021, 07:30 PM

Happy Birthday June swappers. Candies were mailed this week. I shipped in manilla envelopes this time. Let me know if there are any torn envelopes (I hope not). I applied a lot of packing tape!
Old 05-22-2021, 07:32 PM

For the last couple of years my chiropractor had me convinced it was a contracted muscle, but it moved around when I would try to rub it out because it hurt. It never did relax and now I know why. Lol! I finally asked my general doctor about it and he said lipoma, let's get an ultrasound. It was. They removed it only because it was continuing to grow and it was causing pain in my side.

Lol, no I won't be on a show for lipoma removal. That's awesome though. They did tell me to look up Dr. Pimple Popper to see how she removed them and to get used to the idea of what was going to happen. Some of those lipomas were softball sized! They had let them grow for 15 years or so. Mine was like a big egg and was only a few years old. It already feels better, the muscle underneath immediately relaxed. It was crazy... Now I'm just healing up. I did have more energy than usual today, until I ran out of steam. Lol.... I'm taking that as a good sign that I got it removed. Thank you for the well wishes, they are much appreciated.
Can't wait to get back to quilting!
Old 05-23-2021, 11:50 AM

Happy Birthday Gaijin...Hope you have a fun day doing whatever your heart desires!

Barb
Old 05-23-2021, 11:50 AM

June birthday girls...your packages will be going in the Monday mail.

Barb
Old 05-23-2021, 01:00 PM

I took my mom to church, then to lunch, had a quick nap (worked last night), dessert at my friend’s house, and now I’m opening my envelopes!

Many thanks to everyone and I’ll post photos later!

Deborah
Old 05-23-2021, 01:34 PM
Power Poster

Happy Birthday, Gaijin!! Sounds like you are having a fun day. Enjoy those candies!