Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Equal Hobby Opportunity! >

Equal Hobby Opportunity!

Equal Hobby Opportunity!

Old 06-22-2010, 12:01 PM

what a great way to go
Old 06-22-2010, 12:30 PM

Was this the show is MA on Sunday? If so, my FIL was there. I bet you know each other.

I love your kitty kiss story. I also had a cat named Rudolph (Rudolph Valentino), because he was such a lover and gave kitty kisses when asked.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Power Poster

What a great idea. You both had fun.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Google Goddess

cool, thanks for sharing!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:58 PM

This was all way to funny.....you go girl, I love it. As far as the hand crank sewing machine. I just inherited one that is hand crank (how neat is that. Love the picture, it made it even more funny! My dear husband would have been soooooo embarrassed if I would have done this....it is called spunk and you got it girl
Old 06-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Power Poster

Great idea!!!! Bf loves the car races, so I sit and do some hand stuff while he is watching.....we both have fun!
Old 06-23-2010, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Maride
You made me smile big time. Thanks so much. I don't know you, but I am so proud of you.

Last weekend we went to a car/craft show. He promised we would go to the craft show part after. I dragged around the cars for what seemed hours. By the time we made it to the crafts the wind was blowing so hard they were packing up. Sorry, but the next time we split.
He paid for it. Yesterday I had started packing and he went to a Dr's appointment. On his way back he stopped at a pawn shop and picked this up for me. I had posted it before when we saw it at the window. It was for sale for $10 and he got it for $5. The only problem, it weighs about 50 pounds. The light turns on but the motor doesn't work. He said after we move he will clean it and try to fix it for me. I need another machine like I need a hole on the head, but maybe I do need a hole on the head.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:50 AM

You made me smile big time. Thanks so much. I don't know you, but I am so proud of you.

Last weekend we went to a car/craft show. He promised we would go to the craft show part after. I dragged around the cars for what seemed hours. By the time we made it to the crafts the wind was blowing so hard they were packing up. Sorry, but the next time we split.
He paid for it. Yesterday I had started packing and he went to a Dr's appointment. On his way back he stopped at a pawn shop and picked this up for me. I had posted it before when we saw it at the window. It was for sale for $10 and he got it for $5. The only problem, it weighs about 50 pounds. The light turns on but the motor doesn't work. He said after we move he will clean it and try to fix it for me. I need another machine like I need a hole on the head, but maybe I do need a hole on the head.
Sorry but your photo didn't come thru. I'm assuming he picked up a hand crank machine for you??
Old 06-23-2010, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by dungeonquilts
This was all way to funny.....you go girl, I love it. As far as the hand crank sewing machine. I just inherited one that is hand crank (how neat is that. Love the picture, it made it even more funny! My dear husband would have been soooooo embarrassed if I would have done this....it is called spunk and you got it girl
Thanks! Every now & then my feisty side emerges. I hate being bored!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
Was this the show is MA on Sunday? If so, my FIL was there. I bet you know each other.

I love your kitty kiss story. I also had a cat named Rudolph (Rudolph Valentino), because he was such a lover and gave kitty kisses when asked.
No, the car show was held in Hudson, NH, at the Nashua Telegraph parking lot. Not sure who sponsored it but it was fairly large with demo's by the Nashua Police Bomb Squad and such. Do you know about the car shows at the Target plaza on Rt. 101A on Friday nights? Its big!

As for my Rudy, he's a sweety. Sounds like my Rudy and yours have a lot in common. Does your Rudy have to sleep with you every night? My Rudy will hang onto the edge of the bed, if he can't steal my pillow, with his eyelashes, just to sleep next to me.