Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-20-2010, 05:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
You mean I shouldn't trust Patti? lol
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you have a lapes of judgment or a senior moment???????????
Old 10-20-2010, 08:04 AM

I agree, Purple Passion!
Old 10-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PurplePassion
Originally Posted by sandpat

For those of you asking....yes..there was a problem with a shipment for last years IRR, but it didn't involve Canada. It was an international shipment though. Please DO NOT insure any shipments out of the country. DO mark it as a GIFT and put a declared value of $20.00 or less on the customs form. If you have any questions about how to ship where you need to, please ask ...Terri can help, I can help, any of the International girls can help...ask somebody...please..if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help you out.
How about the Flat rate Priority boxes. Can we use them to ship to Canada? Or do they go at a different rate than $10.40? Too bad all this important info is being buried by jibberish.
If it wasn't for the jibberish there would be no SS thread.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:53 AM

I will take all the information and put it at the top of Page One with the rules. Not that everyone will see them, some are just NOT reading the rules as to what to do for this. Even when I change the title, some are NOT seeing it.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:03 AM

For those of you asking....yes..there was a problem with a shipment for last years IRR, but it didn't involve Canada. It was an international shipment though. Please DO NOT insure any shipments out of the country. DO mark it as a GIFT and put a declared value of $20.00 or less on the customs form. If you have any questions about how to ship where you need to, please ask ...Terri can help, I can help, any of the International girls can help...ask somebody...please..if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help you out.
How about the Flat rate Priority boxes. Can we use them to ship to Canada? Or do they go at a different rate than $10.40? Too bad all this important info is being buried by jibberish.
I am sorry you don’t see the fun and don’t get a chuckle once in awhile, with as you call it the jibberish. It is all in the spirit of good fun and entertainment in the excitement of Secret Santa. As for me I would like to think that all the jibberish brings a smile to someone who needs a lift in their spirits so I will continue with the jibberish talk and I hope to get a response. Dar
Old 10-20-2010, 09:06 AM

If you look on page ONE of this thread you will see ALL of the IMPORTANT information you need to participate in Secret Santa! If you have an IMPORTANT QUESTION to ask Terri I think you should PM her, That way it won't be lost in all the Jibberish or FUN, SILLY, LET YOU HAIR DOWN kinda CHILDISH FUN AND LAUGHS MOST OF US SEEM TO THINK THIS IS. ISN'T THAT WHAT CHRISTMAS SECRET SANTA IS ALL ABOUT. BEING A CHILD AGAIN AND LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD OF IMAJINATION!! I don't know about anyone else but I find this to be a great stress reliever of a very stressful kind of every day life. Sorry If I offend anyone. :cry: :roll:

Sometimes you just have to let your hair down! :?
Old 10-20-2010, 09:10 AM

I will take all the information and put it at the top of Page One with the rules. Not that everyone will see them, some are just NOT reading the rules as to what to do for this. Even when I change the title, some are NOT seeing it.
Thank You Terri, you are the greatest. Always trying to keep everyone informed. You are such a busy lady and you still took this on. Kudos to you gal...........can you hear me clapping, I need to stop now my hands are starting to sting. :lol: :lol:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by littleone

I am sorry you don’t see the fun and don’t get a chuckle once in awhile, with as you call it the jibberish. It is all in the spirit of good fun and entertainment in the excitement of Secret Santa. As for me I would like to think that all the jibberish brings a smile to someone who needs a lift in their spirits so I will continue with the jibberish talk and I hope to get a response. Dar
Don't worry littleone I WILL RESPOND to your jubberish talk but then again I wasn't aware that you talked any other way.

As for someone who needs their spirits lifted read my PDA. If this jibberish brings a smile to my face with the hell I have been going through then I feel all the complaints of it being jibberish are worth it. People should read what Teri posts instead of asking the same questions over and over again. Life is short have some fun!!!!!!!! A life could be gone in a second, believe me I know this all too well.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Power Poster

Thank You Terri, you are the greatest. Always trying to keep everyone informed. You are such a busy lady and you still took this on. Kudos to you gal...........can you hear me clapping, I need to stop now my hands are starting to sting. :lol: :lol:
Terri- don't buy it :wink: They are just sucking up trying to get moved to the nice list :roll: We all know it won't last :lol: LOL
Old 10-20-2010, 09:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sharon b

Terri- don't buy it :wink: They are just sucking up trying to get moved to the nice list :roll: We all know it won't last :lol: LOL
Scoot away little grasshopper Patty's frogs might eat you!!!!!!!!

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr I might step on you.......squish!!!!!!!!!!!!