Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED*** >

***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***

***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***

Old 02-03-2011, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by Momma_K
There is a small QS in our next town where my daughter lives. I think I'll go there this weekend also. She's small but has loads of shelves packed full! I bought some black and white a couple weeks ago, very nice!! Keeping it for something special!
How is Jess doing?? And the rest of the fam??
Renee my other daughter spoke to her today, she says she's bored out of her mind, still sore and can't move her neck but so far, and wants to get up and do something but can hardly roll over enough to cut the cheese!! The kids are here in Soddy with me and her sister, we may have to take little Mary in to the Dr tomorrow. She's complaining of hurting and her arms are swelling now. I told Renee if it's not down by in the morning to come by and get me and we're taking her to the ER. Not sure if it's realated to the accident or not but we're playing it safe just in case. Jackie is fine but still doen't have the use of her left arm yet, so she has to go to a pediactric orthopedist as soon as I can get her in. It's all ongoing but like I said, it could had been a lot worse, so thankful it wasn't.

Thanks for asking LUV! :mrgreen:
Old 02-03-2011, 10:31 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

There is a small QS in our next town where my daughter lives. I think I'll go there this weekend also. She's small but has loads of shelves packed full! I bought some black and white a couple weeks ago, very nice!! Keeping it for something special!
Renee my other daughter spoke to her today, she says she's bored out of her mind, still sore and can't move her neck but so far, and wants to get up and do something but can hardly roll over enough to cut the cheese!! The kids are here in Soddy with me and her sister, we may have to take little Mary in to the Dr tomorrow. She's complaining of hurting and her arms are swelling now. I told Renee if it's not down by in the morning to come by and get me and we're taking her to the ER. Not sure if it's realated to the accident or not but we're playing it safe just in case. Jackie is fine but still doen't have the use of her left arm yet, so she has to go to a pediactric orthopedist as soon as I can get her in. It's all ongoing but like I said, it could had been a lot worse, so thankful it wasn't.

Geez, did they give Jess pain meds or muscle relaxers?? They have some good stuff these days.. I know.. :thumbup: I slipped on slippery stairs, man was I loopy on the relaxers.. :shock: and yes Keep an eye on Mary - swelling doesn't sound good.. and hopefully Jackies lack of movement is just soreness and nothing severe..

Keep us posted..
Old 02-03-2011, 10:31 PM

Hi Luvtooquilt,

This should be fun. I just pmd you

Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 10:37 PM

Geez, did they give Jess pain meds or muscle relaxers?? They have some good stuff these days.. I know.. :thumbup: I slipped on slippery stairs, man was I loopy on the relaxers.. :shock: and yes Keep an eye on Mary - swelling doesn't sound good.. and hopefully Jackies lack of movement is just soreness and nothing severe..

Keep us posted..
Yeah they gave her Lortabs 10mg. I reckon they're good. She'll cut them in half for during the day and maybe a whole one at night. But she's trying to cut herself off from them for fear of getting addicted. I remember when I fell off Mom back porch and tore up my knee, I learned to LOVE Demoral! I fell asleep setting up on the bedpan!! Ha! They don't give that anymore, says it's strong enough but doesn't last long at all. But I'm like Elvis, give me a Demoral and a Jelly Donut and I'll be fine! :thumbup: :XD:
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 PM

True reds are really in the eye of the beholder so hopefully We all see the same red!! lol.. But you never know, someone might go rogue on us and send a Rouge then Im sure we will all see red!!! .. lol..

Hee hee.. I see Momma_k doin something sneaky like that.. !!!! lol..
Ya see now LUV, thing is you just know me to well!! HA! I just may surprise you!! In a good way of course!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:23 AM

My 2 red sets are in the mail with a special "THANK YOU"
charm pack for you to enjoy.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:31 AM

My mailman delievered my 10 1/2'a yesterday! how exciting is that. They were all over the table when hubby got home!

This was so much fun I am on to the red/white swap!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:51 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

No, Thank you Leezer for joining us again.. !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will send hostess info to the members today...
Group one has the go ahead..
Old 02-04-2011, 10:23 AM

GROUP ONE ONLY!!

1. KarenBarnes -2 sets PLUS twist
2. Leezer -2sets
3. azmadgranny -5 sets PLUS twist
4. Momma_K - 4 Sets PLUS twist
5. sunrise450 - 5 sets PLUS Twist
6. Qbee - 3 Sets PLUS "Twist"
7. cctx. – 2 sets
8. kreinhart742 - 1 set
9. Lucylockett – 4 sets PLUS Twist
10. gapeach - 4 sets PLUS Twist
11. Midwestqltr - 3 sets plus TWIST
12. SewScrappy - 4 sets PLUS twist.
13. oldmountaincrafts - 3 sets PLUS twist
14 Stacey65 – 4 sets
15. Shelrox - 4 sets PLUS twist
16 . Rainagade - 2 sets
17. fatens - 4 sets PLUS twist
18. Saraaev - 5 sets PLUS twist

Group One -
should have rec'd a hostess info PM.. IF you have recd' a PM and your set number are correct you may begin mailing your packages anytime before the cut off postmark date.. So...

Please confirm your sets amount are correct as this swap is count sensitive.. PM me ONLY if there are any corrections..
Old 02-04-2011, 10:56 AM

twist......... this is new to me! Can someone explain the "heart" portion of this?

I saw some twist patterns... i like those, scrappy is always good.

I signed up for 2 of the red swap, so I just add a "twist" for someone and it is same size but five differnet fabrics, that I can do.

2/reds and2/twists??? hearts?