Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-05-2011, 12:20 PM

My secret pal's package is on its way. I really hope that they will enjoy all that is in it.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:29 PM

I have mine almost done. Need to pick up a couple things and will be ready to head south to warmer weather.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Rec'd my wonderful package this morning with a wonderful card from Elisabrat. Thank you soooooooooo much. I love it all. I collect pin cushions. love chocolate, love it all.
My package leaves monday to my pal. Had to wait on something special I ordered for her.
Linda - I have to say, I have fabric but those 3 blues you sent took my breathe away, and that is the first St Patricks runner I have. And it is on my table already. The coffee is brewing now. I drink it all day, and my pincushion will be on my shelf with the others as soon as I put your name on it. Can you tell I am excited. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL I Just realized the wonderful raspberry chocolate bar is missing in the picture. It was wonderful. :D
What a nice package Deb! Elisabrat did an awesome job!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by grammynan
OMG!!! I hit the mother lode!! I received an enormous box of goodies from Lynn Kile! I don't know your screen name so I can't send you a private message of thanks! So I'll send you a huge thank you here!

Included in my package was: a coffee mug (which I collect!) and all the fixings, microwave popcorn (which is my other favorite!), sugar free candy (Coffee flavored!), a quilting themed novel by Emilie Richards (which I had on my wish list!!), a moda charm pack, body lotion, handmade earrings in pink (my favorite color), a handmade coater (for my coffee mug!), some beautiful fabric, 2 patterns for tote bags and a table runner (2 of my favorite things to make!) and more...

Thank you so much Lynn!! I'm overwhelmed with you generosity! You made my day!! Thank you, thank you!!! :D
Looks like a quilters Christmas!! Let us know how the book is! Another wonderful package! You lucky ladies!

I am waiting for something that I ordered to arrive before I can put my package together. I thought it was on its way... but its not, hopefully it will be here next week and I can get my package on its way west by week's end!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:19 PM

I mailed my Secret pal her package last week, She should get it today. It went to New York.
Hope you like it.
Old 03-05-2011, 02:39 PM

just checked USPS tracking site;

Your item was processed through and left our BALTIMORE, MD 21233 facility on March 05, 2011 at 5:25 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:27 PM

I am in NY, wonder if it is me. Will have to see Mon. It is like waiting til Christmas.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:31 PM

I just checked with the Delivery confirmation for the package I sent to my March Secret Pal..

It says it arrived at her house this morning.

Anyone want to let us know?
Sue
Old 03-05-2011, 05:29 PM

OMG!!! I hit the mother lode!! I received an enormous box of goodies from Lynn Kile! I don't know your screen name so I can't send you a private message of thanks! So I'll send you a huge thank you here!

Included in my package was: a coffee mug (which I collect!) and all the fixings, microwave popcorn (which is my other favorite!), sugar free candy (Coffee flavored!), a quilting themed novel by Emilie Richards (which I had on my wish list!!), a moda charm pack, body lotion, handmade earrings in pink (my favorite color), a handmade coater (for my coffee mug!), some beautiful fabric, 2 patterns for tote bags and a table runner (2 of my favorite things to make!) and more...

Thank you so much Lynn!! I'm overwhelmed with you generosity! You made my day!! Thank you, thank you!!! :D
you are sowelcome sorry about no screen name but I got so excited I forgot to put the note in the box Glad you liked everything wasn't sure about the earrings, but they were Pink enjoy lynnie k :lol: :wink: :-D
Old 03-05-2011, 05:31 PM

Wow ... awesome package!!! You really hit the jackpot!!! :thumbup: