Tailor Professional Need Help

Old 09-19-2014, 04:51 PM

OBTW, I meant to mention this in my first post; These Polish made Singer copies were badged with different names. Mine is badged as a Dressmaker.

Joe
Old 04-01-2020, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
I have this Tailor Professional Sewing Machine and it sews awesome but runs rough. I was wondering if anyone knew how to oil it for I don't have a manual. I cleaned all the lint out and I'm sure I can do more...
Any help would be appricated. Thanks
Hello, I know this post is older; but I was wondering if you still have your Tailor Professional machine? I too have this model and am desperately trying to find a replacement bobbin case holder. It has been so long since I lost it, that I don't remember what it looks like. I've purchased one that was supposed to fit, but it isn't working. If possible, might you be able to send me a photo of what your bobbin case looks like? I would appreciate it if this is possible. Thank you!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-01-2020 at 06:38 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 04-02-2020, 04:03 AM

Really looks like a workhouse, well worth the effort to get it up and working well again.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by dursoc View Post
Hello, I know this post is older; but I was wondering if you still have your Tailor Professional machine? I too have this model and am desperately trying to find a replacement bobbin case holder. It has been so long since I lost it, that I don't remember what it looks like. I've purchased one that was supposed to fit, but it isn't working. If possible, might you be able to send me a photo of what your bobbin case looks like? I would appreciate it if this is possible. Thank you!!
Welcome, dursoc. You might want to private message owlvamp, by clicking on the user name. Then click on the "Social Profiles" to get to the link to send private message.

I'm curious why the one you got isn't working. I'm also wondering if you are talking about the boomerang shaped piece on the left side of the bobbin area as shown in the manual as seen at https://www.manualslib.com/manual/36...page=33#manual

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)