Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell >

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Old 01-01-2011, 10:15 AM

For those that could used another cup of coffee this morning.
Happy New Year!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-151227.jpe  
Old 01-01-2011, 10:27 AM

Don't forget to eat black eyed peas for good luck in 2011.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:32 AM

Mine are on the stove as we type!!! They taste pretty good too!!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by cherrybsixty
Originally Posted by Pins n' Ndls
Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by cherrybsixty
I am confused, but, that's okay, I'm always that and a happy New Year to you and everyone in the shop. I did peek into the chat room but, it's a little crowded now and I did say hello to everyone. Might try it a little later when not sooo many are visiting there.
It is a little busy but fun none the less

Billy
I really don't know how to do "live chat". When I tried to go on it looks like words are written over other words. Maybe someone could explain how it works. Probably not difficult but I just don't get it. Am I the only one ?
It's like being on a party-line, if you are old enough to know anything about that.
LOL....I'm old enough that's for sure. Do you remember the candlestick telephones? I do. They were cast iron and weighed a ton..
Old 01-01-2011, 10:36 AM

Just had some black-eyed peas and ham. Pickle juice takes away the muddy taste!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
It can look like a mess at times when a lot of people are on. The names that you see in the different colors are the people that are chatting. Like Crossstitcher would be in one color and Vintage would be in another. What you would have to do is type in what you want to say and click send or click enter and then your name will pop up there with what ever you have written. Go on chat any time and just try it you can just say hello and see how it works.
Showing my ignorance I know but where do I type ?
Old 01-01-2011, 10:45 AM

Should be a bar at the bottom to type I have problems when I go there so do not go very often.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:46 AM

It can look like a mess at times when a lot of people are on. The names that you see in the different colors are the people that are chatting. Like Crossstitcher would be in one color and Vintage would be in another. What you would have to do is type in what you want to say and click send or click enter and then your name will pop up there with what ever you have written. Go on chat any time and just try it you can just say hello and see how it works.
Down near the bottom of the chat room page you will see your name to the left of an empty white rectangle. Type in there and then hit "send" or "return/enter" on your keyboard. Don't feel bad, I had to have someone explain it to me, also.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:47 AM

Open the chat room and look at the lower part of the page just under all the chattering. It should have your name and an open space for typing. Type what you want to say then click the send box or click enter on your keyboard. That's all there is to it. Happy New Year to you!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:31 AM

Thank you also to cabbabe patch. You have a lot more patience than I do at least for today. Maybe I'll try it another time.This is a test. Trying to figure this *&%$#@ Live Chat thing out. Short on patience today, sorry. thank you to crossssticher. You have a lot of patience.