Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 310 of 986 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 309 310 311 320 360 410 810 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 9852

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Quote Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
    Oh to be able to quilt like you do Mirabelle! I think it looks great with the two colors, too. Can't wait to see your PC Quilt!
    I think we are going to have to get MiraB and Anael to give us all lessons!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took lessons & need alotttttttta practice. I'm sandwhichin' a li'le quilt that is a print w/borders. It's got ships & lighthouses on it. I'm gonna FMQ the water. (Yes Sue it is some o' the fabric ya sent. ) I sure hope it comes out good. I think the sideways quiltin' will help me gain more control. I hope ta start on it next week. This li'le quilt is for DGS that was born on March 3rd.
    This week I'm gittin' fabric prepped for a class I'm gonna take in Brady on Sat. This one'll be for DGS that is 5 & lives in the Houston area.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    I didn't realize it was named Mirabelle...I thought it had something to do with our gal Mirabelle...Joke's on me....Ha Ha...It is very pretty...
    Of course its all about me I'm just resisting the urge to buy some
    Karen

Here are some photos of PC blocks, I did take a photo of the whole quilt, well what I could get in the frame but it hasn't turned out, so as soon as I post this will go back and take another photo
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Karen

There are so many blocks that I just can't photograph them all but this is just how I envisioned this quilt would look and I am so happy with the end result...
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Karen

I hope you can see the quilting on the back of this
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Karen

Can I just say thank you to everyone who participated in this sew along, without everyone's encouragement I don't think I would have made either of my Farmers Wifes quilts, so ladies thank you from the bottom of my heart
    Karen

OMGosh!!!! It just leaves me speechless! There are no words ta describe your wonderful quilt.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Mirabelle - that is exactly the kind of quilting that I adore! I love to see each block design stand out by itself, with other quilting around it. It is not too much! It is just wonderful!!!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I couldn't resist taking this snap of my "guard dog", I feel so safe If I laid like that I would never stand up straight again. And I had to step over him to get out of my sewing room, he didn't move
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Karen

Page 310 of 986 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 309 310 311 320 360 410 810 ... LastLast