Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

QuiltnNan 01-31-2012 12:59 PM

QuilterMomma, at first, I thought about more CW colors, but wanted to use all the scraps. I'm just staying away from the bright whites I have in there. I like your dark color to set them off idea. I have some dark green that may be enough to do that with. Since I bought fabric for the other 2, I'd better stick with my stash on the scrappy.

Fraew... LOL ... yes they are very addicting!

Losie, your 4.5" could be the center of a mug rug... just a thought :)

brookemarie19 01-31-2012 01:39 PM

QuiltnNan, I am in awe with you. I am feeling I will be lucky if i complete one and you are working on THREE! That is just amazing. I love your horse blocks as well... the apples fit in perfectly lol

Fromzstore, I keep looking at your embroidery but am having a hard time seeing it. Are they actually designs embroidered where the colored fabric should be or is it an embroidery pieced? Either way, All your blocks are beautiful!

I am so excited to see the blocks that everyone is showing.. they are just too nice!

linmid 01-31-2012 01:59 PM

Wow fromzstore I am having trouble doing one and you are doing 2? You have just become my hero. LOL

hex nut 01-31-2012 02:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello...
I'd like to join in on the fun!

Love all your blocks so far - I'm finally coming out of long time "lurkdom" - this project was just the push I needed :)

Hopefully I won't regret this - but I've decided to do a mini jane - 6cm (~2.25in) blocks - using just epp.

I'll try to post a picture...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]307865[/ATTACH] a6 with a quarter on it

Wish me luck - the middle of b10 is proving quite a challenge.

More photos to come ...

katybob 01-31-2012 02:06 PM

Hex nut, I can't wait til you get to G-6 -- B-10 will seem like a breeze when you get to that one!

TymeToShine 01-31-2012 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by hex nut (Post 4929858)
Hello...

Love all your blocks so far - I'm finally coming out of long time "lurkdom" - this project was just the push I needed :)

Hopefully I won't regret this - but I've decided to do a mini jane - 6cm (~2.25in) blocks - using just epp.

More photos to come ...

Glad to have you joining in the fun!

TymeToShine 01-31-2012 02:24 PM

Quiltin Nan,
THREE!!! :-)

I can see where one can want to make more, especially after seeing everyone else post their great blocks. I keep toying with starting a blue one!

QuiltnNan 01-31-2012 02:39 PM

Hello...

More photos to come ...

Welcome to the board! You are brave to do the blocks so tiny

Fraew 01-31-2012 04:40 PM

LOVE IT!!!! BTW - what thread do you use for EPP. I haven't been able to find anything strong enough to withstand dragging over the paper but also hides well. Your stitching is great! :)

brookemarie19 01-31-2012 04:41 PM

Hello...

More photos to come ...

Wow that is tiny! What would the end size be for that one? There are some real doosies in this quilt so good luck... You almost inspire me to try but that is just soo small.