Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Honchey 07-24-2015 07:49 PM

It was wonderful Jeanie!!!!!! I sent you an email ..

JeanieG 07-24-2015 08:03 PM

Yes Anne, I got it and replied!

oksewglad 07-26-2015 04:11 PM

Great thing about virtual food...no calories...another cheese cake lover here...Wonder how dublb's kitty is?QNS..you're going to have plenty of food set by for winter...picked my first cucumbers and peppers this week..tomatoes later this week. Worked in the garden today..was okay when it was cloudy..Sun drove me inside after a couple of productive hours. Enjoyed the rejuvenating nap and will spend time sewing...still working in the scraps making little things. Bookwork tomorrow, then start getting ready for NC Grands later in the week. Have a good one....

Honchey 07-27-2015 06:44 AM

Good to hear from you OK.. You are always so busy but still find time to "play"..:)

dublb 07-27-2015 09:51 AM

Well Friday/Saterday were a bit on the crazy side. First we waited till we talked to the vet (they wanted to keep Blue all weekend) then we drove to Weatherford (5 hours) & found a hotel. On Sat am we drove to Hurst 45 min.s & bought a '06 Maroon Tundra. Then drove 6 hours home. Yesterday I took it easy.
This morning we talked to the vet & she said that Blue is doing a bit better. They want to continue to flush her system today then take her off of the I-V tomorrow & see how her kidneys do w/out it. So we are just waiting!

JeanieG 07-27-2015 11:05 AM

It is always hard when a pet is sick! So sorry Bev!

Congrats on the new vehicle! My hubby has a 2002 Toyota Tacoma quad cab pickup. That thing has run like a top and seems to still be going strong. Love that pickup!

carriem 07-27-2015 04:05 PM

I was able to get some sewing done over the weekend (4 blocks for new FW quilt). Another archery tournament this weekend...in NE. DH will be home to take care of the dogs and DD's guinea pig. Starting school next week 4-5 days/week. In addition to working 3 afternoons a week and archery 2 evenings...not getting as much sewing in as I would like, but DH has been happy to have me sew on the weekends...he joins me in my craft room and we visit or watch a movie while I sew. :)

oksewglad 07-27-2015 06:52 PM

Carrie, it's amazing how one finds some together time..when our kids were the age of yours, MrOK and I would go out on a "date" after chores..course by then everything was closed except for Wallyworld and the bars..not bad hoppers we would take our 5cent cans to their redemption machines...this made a paying date. Or we would wash the car..not a paying date...you would be surprised how much talking we would do by the glow of the dash lights on the half hour commute to Decorah...

Bev does the new Toyota replace the one you had trouble with?

Jeanie have you adjusted to being home again? MrOK would love to travel out west...mountain country for him..

Got the lawn mowed late this afternoon...needed lights to finish..now have around the machinery to do. Also worked 4 hours weeding.....I'm due some sewing time...later....

dublb 07-27-2015 07:43 PM

DH had trouble w/the '66 Ford PU. While we will never get rid of it (it was my DGDad's truck) he realized that it isn't up to multiple trips to Brady. The new Tundra will move us & DH will have a truck that will get him anywhere he wants to go. So yes & no. LOL DH does still plan on working on the '66 & making it a great truck.

JeanieG 07-27-2015 08:10 PM

Did you sell your house in Midland Bev, or is it still on the market???

OK, if you ever decide to visit CA, let us know. I would love to meet up with you! Everyone else is invited as well!