Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

carriem 12-06-2012 06:36 PM

Ggal--very nice quilts! Congrats on getting some UFOs finished.

QNS--sounds like you are having fun in the kitchen. :) What a blessing your packages will be to us all!

Bev--I am so sorry to hear about your DMIL. Praying for you especially the next couple of weeks with all that comes after the death of a loved one.

gardnergal970 12-06-2012 06:49 PM

Oh, Bev, I'm so sorry. Are you familiar with the poem, "Footsteps"? You are being carried right now and will get through this time because if it. You are loved and being prayed for!

QuiltingNinaSue 12-06-2012 06:53 PM

Wow...seven different care packages now...Fun, Fun and Fun. Off tomorrow morning to get a few more 6x6x6inch shipping boxes and snack sized plastic bags to put a few of each kind of cookie samples into bags...and hope it does not snow.

Dublb, so sorry for your loss. It takes time to grieve, time is the greatest healer....take one day at a time...remember all the good times and share them with others. Kindly remember she is not suffering any more...but has moved on to her reward for a good life...as we all hope we can also.

oksewglad 12-06-2012 08:17 PM

Bev--having buried 3 dear aunts since September I understand your sorrow. I also know your feelings for your MIL; I had my MIL longer than my own mother and she holds a special place in my heart too. The greatest gift you can give is to carry on the tradition of being a good MIL. Peace to you and yours.

JeanieG 12-06-2012 08:39 PM

So sorry Dublb to hear about your DMIL! Thank goodness she is out of pain, and know that she is in a better place, it just leaves her loved ones to mourn her passing. The holidays will be hard for you too. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

mirabelle 12-06-2012 10:03 PM

My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family Bev, its not easy to lose someone close to you but know that she is at peace and no longer in pain...Hugs coming your way.

Block 11 has been posted at Quilting on the Square if anyone is interested.

Anael 12-06-2012 11:12 PM

Bev, I"m so very sorry to hear about your DMIL. Lots of hugs for you, my thoughts are with you.

carriem 12-07-2012 06:50 AM

Mirabelle--thanks for the updates on postings of the compass stars! I have been downloading them.

QuiltingNinaSue 12-07-2012 01:34 PM

quilting on the square is also on the fabhopshop list now, so I downloaded all the months up through the 11th month... no present plans of using them...too many UFOs.

I do need info: those who have PM directed to me, are any of you needing gluten free cookies?? Or diabetic?? Last call all PC riders, PM Santa Sue now. Look for the sunshine and you will find it! Look for the silver lining in every cloud, and you will find it. Take one step at a time...at walk before starting to run. QNS

mirabelle 12-07-2012 10:20 PM

QNS I am sitting in the RV and enjoying my cookies as I watch the chickens playing.:)