Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 11-03-2013 05:05 PM

Bev, that is just so cute! You have done a great job finishing it off!!! I love the embellishments you have done too!

mirabelle 11-03-2013 05:41 PM

Bev it is a room filled with wonderful memories. I love your Dragonfly and Rose, absolutely stunning:thumbup:

QuiltingNinaSue 11-03-2013 06:38 PM

Dublb, love where you put the piano and how you used your family 'treasures' on display.

Mirabell, got your email and still trying to figure out how to print it out on my computer/printer; both what Honchey posted and what you emailed me. Will sleep on it. Thanks to both of you for posting it.

Honchey 11-03-2013 08:03 PM

Nina, You're supposed to be resting your eye!!!!! If Mira sent you the same as me..just open the file not save...it will show up on the screen...there's a tool bar...print is on the tool bar..click on it and it should print out

dublb 11-03-2013 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 6385136)
Bev, that is just so cute! You have done a great job finishing it off!!! I love the embellishments you have done too!

Thank you so much!!! I wish the corners didn't curl up.

QuiltE 11-03-2013 09:01 PM

DDamsel ... Thank goodness that your DH came to yoru rescue! And glad you got home safely today.

MiraB ... too funny about the sign language. You could also suggest they learn the words in other languages too!

DublB ... nice to have all the family furniture. I have an eclectic mix, mostly antiques. Some have the family ties and others, just stuff we saw, liked and bought! Some I refinished. My bedroom suite was my Great Grandmother's and when I moved here, I had it refinished.

mirabelle 11-03-2013 10:03 PM

QuiltE when we had our business we employed a lot of Philippino women and they taught me how to swear in Tagalog which is the main dialect used in the Phillipines:D:D, maybe I should learn French ??

janRN 11-04-2013 03:43 AM

Mirab, my late grandparents swore in Italian so I learned those words at an early age. MrJanRn & I had to learn how to say "cheese" in different languages---every time Patches hears the word "cheese" in English he runs (well, limps) to the kitchen and sits in front of the refrigerator until someone gets him a piece of cheese.

I'm off to work--have a great day, ladies, and do something you love.

mirabelle 11-04-2013 04:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I accomplished today, I just had to put the three borders on. Will be at DD's Thursday night and she is going to do the faces on the Princess blocks. She has all the pens etc for dolls faces. Then I can start quilting it:rolleyes:

QuiltingNinaSue 11-04-2013 06:08 AM

Mirebelle, that is very sweet, adorable and cute quilt for the young lady in your hearts. Perfect. And I love the book cases in the background...love, love and love them. Love books and to see them so loved in the home warms my heart.

DD I am happy you dh came to your rescue; it is not funny to be out in the elements of the weather in winter time. DH insists on his winter gear packed in a tote in my car in the wintertime...extra soxes, jeans, and jackets. It is always in the way and he never uses it all winter long, yet insists every year. In Alaska, it would make sense, here it does not.

JanRN, I would bet there will be more than one patient that will miss you at the office...and will be glad to see you today.

Everyone have a good day. Have new thoughts on email of instructions will try today...