Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

irishrose 08-16-2012 05:33 PM

Very cute, Sunlite. You are having fun with this great-grandmother life, aren't you? My first GGS leaves for college this month. I really like the name minis.

Here is one of the reasons my mystery was put aside, though it's down to just a simple border, so there'e hope. Another GS has been deployed and I needed to quickly do his quilt. I will try to get back to the mystery soon.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...s-t197789.html

I hope Judy's knee surgery has gone well.

SunlitenSmiles 08-17-2012 05:31 AM

LOL...that is my Darling Daughter hiding behind the quilt ....the quilt is for Julia's girl cousin who will be born in September

that would be my DarlingGrandDaughter-In-Law's, sisters' Baby-to-Be.

Thinking of you Judy, sending great thoughts to you in Arizona.

paintmejudy 08-18-2012 07:56 AM

Just catching up on all the postings for the past 3 weeks. Aww you guys are so sweet, thinking about me. Everything went well, I was walking with a canr in about 11 days, and now I am cane-free. Still having physical therapy and will for a number of weeks, and it is kicking my butt. I am sooooo tired.

And sorry to say that I haven't done anything about a new mystery yet. Just can't myself back into the groove, and haven't even been in my sewing room to do anything since I got home a week ago. I know I had said mid-Sept for a new mystery, but I fear it may be closer to Oct. 1. Sorry.

jaba 08-18-2012 07:59 AM

Don't fret, you do what you have to do for yourself first. You getting better is way more important. There's plenty going on we can wait, even Nov. if that's what it takes.

debquilts2 08-18-2012 08:39 AM

new mystery

Judy
you just get yourself better. then worry about the mystery we will all be here when every you are well.

Debbie

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5449084)
Just catching up on all the postings for the past 3 weeks. Aww you guys are so sweet, thinking about me. Everything went well, I was walking with a canr in about 11 days, and now I am cane-free. Still having physical therapy and will for a number of weeks, and it is kicking my butt. I am sooooo tired.

And sorry to say that I haven't done anything about a new mystery yet. Just can't myself back into the groove, and haven't even been in my sewing room to do anything since I got home a week ago. I know I had said mid-Sept for a new mystery, but I fear it may be closer to Oct. 1. Sorry.

yayaquilts 08-18-2012 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5449096)
Don't fret, you do what you have to do for yourself first. You getting better is way more important. There's plenty going on we can wait, even Nov. if that's what it takes.

So agree!! No worries--whenever you are ready is good with us!!

Get better and back in the swing of sewing at your own pace. I totally understand about not feeling like even going in the sewing room. You have to feel it!!

grandme26 08-18-2012 09:34 AM

Judy, glad to hear that you are doing so well. I will be waiting for the new mystery when you feel that you can have the time and comfort to do it. I go for hip replacement the mid Oct. Hope I do as well with my hip as you are doing with you knee.

SunlitenSmiles 08-18-2012 11:04 AM

Judy your loyal crew will be ready whenever you are, and more than willing to wait ! Great to hear of your progress and rooting for you everyday!!!!

Caroline S 08-18-2012 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5449476)
Judy your loyal crew will be ready whenever you are, and more than willing to wait ! Great to hear of your progress and rooting for you everyday!!!!

Ditto here! Still think a fall train ride to see all the beautiful fall colors in New England would be nice.

sapdoggie 08-18-2012 04:15 PM

Glad you are doing well Judy :) :thumbup: :)

Grandme26 - will be praying for you. Take care and mind the doctors. :)