Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: June weight loss

Blog Entries

June weight loss

June Weight Loss
    June 2014 Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!
    On June 1st, weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT send it to me. On June 30th, weigh yourself again and PM your loss. This is weight lost not percentage lost. I will announce the winner on July 3rd.

The prize is a themed FQ from each member. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

Private message (PM) me for the mailing address. All FQ's should be mailed by the 15th of the month. You need to check in on the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the winning "skinny quarters aka FQ's" and to be declared the "biggest loser" for the month.

You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit Chat is allowed, as wells as WAYWO (what are you working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as possible to keeps us all on track. Share tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}
    IN June we hope the weather is finally warm and the sun will finally shine. So lets see how we can play with some blue FQ's. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive in return. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, then send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please send your FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the month. As the winner has worked hard for her prize.

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!

Sign up deadline to be a part of the PRIZE adventure is June 4th at 9 pm cst. You are encourage to contribute to the thread even if you are not in for the prize.

To let me know you are participating just post on the thread and then send a PM for the mailing address.

Blog Entries
    I'm in for June --- have to get the weight off my joints!!
    May your bobbins always be full and may your stash be never ending.

I'm joining for June too .... my doctor tells me to get the weight off my joints!
    I've thought about joining before but .... well, you know the story. I've got to get motivated so maybe with the encouragement from all of you, I can do it.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

I'm in again. Pat, you should have my fat quarter.

That is a great idea, everyone wins!

Yes, I am in again. Didn't do too well in May so will try to do better in June!!

Don't think my post went through!! Yes, I am in again for June....hopefully will do better than I did
    in May!! This is a great group.

Good morning!
    Not taking part of fabric exchange, but carrying on with you for motivation and support
    Thank you, Sharyn

I'm in and blue it is!

count me in ~ and I'll do my best to get re-aquainted with my scale.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast