Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting Threads - Customer Service

I recently ordered the After Hours collection from Connecting Threads - it was my first order from them. The whole collection, for those who haven't seen it, is reds, whites, and blacks. Really beautiful collection, I ordered the FQ bundle and four 1/2 yard cuts from the collection, plus thread to match. Anyway, I received my order and wasn't I shocked to find a 1/2yrd cut of a blue batik!? A beautiful blue batik, I might add, but definitely not what I ordered, and it was "wearing" the sticker for a piece that I *did* order. Since the other fabric isn't "essential" to my project, I don't really have an issue with it, and I really like the blue batik, I decided to just stash the blue and pull something from my stash to replace the other. Not a huge deal, but I did want Connecting Threads to know that there was an error so I sent them an email, just to let them know. I told them that I was very pleased with my order, even the "mistake" turned out to be a pleasing one :lol: , and since the "replacement" isn't out of the realm of what I will use, it's not worth it to me to send it back and I'll stash it.

Well, I got a reply - they told me to keep the blue, but they are still sending me the fabric that was supposed to be, but wasn't, in my order! I definitely will be shopping with CT again, not only because of this, but as far as online shopping goes, I really enjoyed the whole experience with CT. I'm glad I ordered.

And hey...looks like I got a free blue batik! :lol:

Great.Lucky you. Enjoy

Blog Entries
    This example is typical of the fantastic customer service at Connecting Threads. They are the greatest! :-)

I order from them often and have always been more than pleased by the results. :thumbup:

I have ordered from CT for many many years and have not had a problem whatsoever at anytime. They're a wonderful place to shop!!!

I am very pleased with them also...Once I ordered a kit, that came with a pattern. I didnt see the pattern, called them, and they replaced it no questions asked!

No hesitation to order from them again..I get all my thread there too..great prices

Ditto here, they are wonderful!

I have my very first order coming SOON, and I cant wait! There fabric is so pretty, and such great prices!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    This example is typical of the fantastic customer service at Connecting Threads. They are the greatest! :-)

I order from them often and have always been more than pleased by the results. :thumbup:
    Ditto, they are the best.

I shop with them all the time and they are really great :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    I too shop with them a lot and their customer service is great!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast