Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Information Regarding Keepsake Quilting >

Information Regarding Keepsake Quilting

Information Regarding Keepsake Quilting

Old 01-22-2012, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by littlebitoheaven View Post
Just a quick note to let you know how great I was treated by Vickie at Keepsake Quilting.

Background: Our new postal service delivery person in La Grange, IL, will not deliver packages. She apparently just leaves them at the post office. No slip is left at our door telling us to "pick up" the packages. My Keepsake Quilting order apparently sat at the post office for 2 or 3 weeks (during Christmas season) and then was sent back to Keepsake Quilting.

When I checked with KQ about my order, I was told that it had been returned. Vickie sent my order back to me at my WI address free of charge. Great customer service. I hope that you will consider KQ for your quilting needs in the future. Yolanda Wood River
i agree the people at keepsake, and also at connecting threads are so nice so helpful and really work with you to make the most of your order etc. luvem. i use clotilde & nancy's notions too...nice but not as personal.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Karen's Kreations View Post
I've ordered from KQ in the past - always happy with the results. On a side note - can't believe the postal delivery person doesn't deliver packages!
where i live the ups drops off the package on edge of road. our drive 1/4 mi long and he doesn't like my trees. offered to trip to ht of truck. he still dumps at road side. my mail carrier really nice...if gate unlocked she will drive down to deliver or leave not if gate locked. her relief driver though...ugh!!!! have filed soooo many complaints...latest stunt was to stick xmas gift from dfil in the paper carrier box...we don't ck it because the paper was always stolen so now we get it via snail mail. so by chance my dh saw something in the paper box when his headlights hit it as he pulled in drive. sigh! country living isn't it wonderful??? ))
Old 01-22-2012, 11:51 PM

And the Post Office wonders why so many people have given up on it and gone to UPS and the like. Personally, I won't send anything through the Post Office unless I have no choice.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:05 AM

This just makes me appreciate my mailman even more! If anything is delivered that won't fit in my mailbox, he actually gets out of his truck, walks up my driveway and sidewalk and leaves it at my front door on the small porch out of the weather. Sounds like the extreme opposite of your delivery person.