1. I think I may have actually burned a few calories! My arms were burning!! :)
2. Always FMQ alone... While I couldnt see myself, I was doing some CRAZY things with my mouth! My tongue was all over the place! It was actually kinda funny (picture child with tongue stuck out as they are concentrating intently on coloring or some other project).
3. Always FMQ alone... My hands ended up in all different weird postions and I swear I used my arms a few times to push that fabric around! It must have looked ridiulous!
4. Buy extra thread... HOLY COW! It seemed as if I used a ton of the stuff!!
5. Be patient/slow and steady!!... (altho I wasnt.. I think wine would have helped with that...). I am not sure who I was racing against.. but I am sure that I won!!
What all are things you have learned during a first or subsequent session of FMQ on you DSM?? Tips? Tricks? Giggles??