Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    I can certainly understand how Krystyna feels. I've had swaps where I've never heard a thing and others where they have gushed and even given me a +1. I guess it is frustrating. Why folks don't post a pic if they have the ability, I dunno. I'd certainly like to see the goodies Krystyna makes, besides I haven't had a Krystyna box either!!! lol, so she can't leave till Hav and I get one. Just go back to one box! Don't have two frustrating swappers.

As for SEGASAL, well, I don't like licorice, so I got one right.
    I also understand how Krystyna feels, as I feel the same way. I would hope that even if a SP doesn't know how to post pics (even though there are clear tuts on it) they would AT LEAST write a thread describing what they got and from whom, and publicly thank them (after a PM thanking them). BTW, Krystyna, I also want a SP package from you sometime!! Hopefully, you will give it another go. Please don't quit the swaps! So many of us look forward to getting a chuckle from your witty posts!

Blog Entries
    rees, sorry to say but you are not my sp this time... it is someone else....

This is my first month doing this so I am still new....I am worried that my pal will not like what she gets. But that remains to be seen. I am hoping to do it again next month. We shall see how tight money is at the end of this month.

I can certainly understand how Krystyna feels. I've had swaps where I've never heard a thing and others where they have gushed and even given me a +1. I guess it is frustrating. Why folks don't post a pic if they have the ability, I dunno. I'd certainly like to see the goodies Krystyna makes, besides I haven't had a Krystyna box either!!! lol, so she can't leave till Hav and I get one. Just go back to one box! Don't have two frustrating swappers.

As for SEGASAL, well, I don't like licorice, so I got one right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    top three hints for my secret pals:
    1. one package is going east of me with an added zip code of 14
    2. one package is going west of me with an added zip code of 22
    3. one package is going north (or maybe it's northeast) of me with an added zip code of 16.

i hope my addition is correct because i totally forgot i gave away my calculator.

p.s. oops i almost forgot to mention that i am directionally challenged too.
    weel, Let's see--my zip adds up to 22,love totes, chocolate, fur babies, have a sewing machine, love fabric, listed bevereges, have participated a few times, love puzzles, ----could it be ME at long last?????????????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill View Post
    weel, Let's see--my zip adds up to 22,love totes, chocolate, fur babies, have a sewing machine, love fabric, listed bevereges, have participated a few times, love puzzles, ----could it be ME at long last?????????????
    could it be you????
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

ARGH. I know, rite?! lol

Yeah, I just downloaded that PDF for the Wavy Tote Bag from the digest. Now, I'm looking at my bright daisy fabrics and going...hmm...

So, Mary, what did you download?
    I downloaded the wavy bag too. Isn't it cute. I'm going to try to make the one with the side pockets not the one she did the tute on of course.lol
    Mary

well, I haven't gotten a "Krystyna" package yet either, and I *DO* post pictures so you can't quit yet....it does get frustrating though..I haven;t had my recipients post pics in several months...last month one of my two didn't even respond to me or to Lori...BUT do not stop playing K...hugs
    Brenda

Just wanted to pop in and say hi.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

OPPS!!! REMEMBER many are not computer savy ... I keep trying to learn more as it is a great tool !!! I have received some great swaps this year also and do feel bad I haven't posted pictures, as it is fun to see others works of creativity and treasures. I DO ALWAYS post a note on baord and the required PM to LORI and SP pal. Time seems to get away from us way to fast... each month seems to fly by and we have good intensions everyday....life, kids, jobs, health issues, travels, oh boiy the list could go on and on....HANG IN there and lets all encourage each other to keep tryhing! The SP swap is s SO much fun....
    Catsnquiltsgotogether
    Jeremiah 29:13 =^.^=

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    I downloaded the wavy bag too. Isn't it cute. I'm going to try to make the one with the side pockets not the one she did the tute on of course.lol
    It is cute. Post a pic when you make it.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    you only need a birth certificate to cruise to alaska even though it goes to canada. i am a budding cruise queen (10 down and counting). also you can get a US passport card to cruise with which is cheaper (about $55) and faster than getting a regular passport. all of the document information you will need will be located on the website of the cruise line you will travel on.

louise above all enjoy the cruise and remember to take a really large data card for your camera for picture taking. the alaskan cruise is just beautiful!!!!!

General Documentation and Visa Information
    U.S. Citizens
    Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda, Alaska, Mexican Riviera, Or Canada & New England Cruises
    For round-trip sailings (cruises that depart from and return to the same U.S. port), you may sail with either a valid passport, proof of citizenship and a valid government-issued photo I.D. (driverís license with a photo), or any other WHTI compliant document.

Proof of Citizenship examples include:

• State certified U.S. birth certificate
    • Original certificate of U.S. naturalization
    • Original certificate of U.S. citizenship
    I believe that a
    State certified U.S. birth certificate is different that the standard issued birth certificate that you receive when you order a birth certificate.
    Congratulations on your trip to Alaska Louise.
    Disabled does not mean unable.
    Love to all, Robyn

http://pinterest.com/arizonagirl/

Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 ... LastLast