Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

I thought holiday was on the 17th?

Blog Entries
    We have mail.. I think..

Isn't MLK Day on the 19th? or 17th?

You are all right! I guess I just skipped a week-must have been having too much fun! Thanks for setting me straight-now, my week looks a little different than before!

I also hit the mother load today, got from,Donna, pattis47, jennifer22206, obsessed, Laurie, oatw13, PokerDiva, will get blocks done & out ASAP..

Blog Entries
    Phew - ya had me worrying there for a minute! I'm glad I have an extra week!

A full time traveler. Currently in Florida
    That is beautiful and if it is going to how I think, you read her perfectly :lol: The message is for maine ladybug. Im not sure I posted correctly.

Blog Entries
    We early birds just can't help ourselves, we just love to post the pics for all the ooohhhhhsss, and aaahhhhhhsss. I was ready to post pics when I read this..:oops:

Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    PS Just a gentle reminder although we love to see pictures (and I know we do) Please do not post them before the recipient gets them in the mail-we all love the surprise of our blocks when they come home :-)
    Hugs
    April
    Oh, so sorry. I guess I missed that part. Please forgive me...It won't happen again.

Blog Entries
    If you got the same fabrics I did from them, I think they were in each others stashs, they seem to go together????/

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
    I received 2 squishys today from DonnaDrum and Two spoiled Huskies. I love the floral from DonnaDrum and the blue from TwoSpoiledHuskies. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but it'll be fun. :D

It's snowing like a mad thing right now, and I couldn't get the rest of my F8's out today. Hopefully Monday is better for me. :)

Blog Entries
    just sew I know, is vivnme and fryguymoore the same person with 2 different names?

Quote Originally Posted by vivnme
    That is beautiful and if it is going to how I think, you read her perfectly :lol: The message is for maine ladybug. Im not sure I posted correctly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    If you got the same fabrics I did from them, I think they were in each others stashs, they seem to go together????/

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
    I received 2 squishys today from DonnaDrum and Two spoiled Huskies. I love the floral from DonnaDrum and the blue from TwoSpoiledHuskies. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but it'll be fun. :D

It's snowing like a mad thing right now, and I couldn't get the rest of my F8's out today. Hopefully Monday is better for me. :)
    Yep! I think they were!

Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast