Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 10-07-2013, 07:03 AM

My partner has gotten her runner from me and mine from her is now in Canada somewhere I should get it this week This is the runner I made for [h=1]JuanitaBean[/h][ATTACH=CONFIG]440072[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_1965a.jpg  
Old 10-07-2013, 07:41 AM

I like that Pink Lady, very pretty!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:31 PM

Yes, indeed, that kaleidoscope runner is gorgeous!
Old 10-07-2013, 03:17 PM

Thank pink Lady for posting picture. Love my runner. It was Hand Quilted she did a great job . I hope you can post the one I made for you. I thought I took a picture of it but I can't' find it. Thanks
Old 10-07-2013, 05:29 PM

Pretty runner, Pink and Juanita!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:52 PM

Well Pink Lady that solidifies it. Quilt retreat at your place. You can teach us all how to make your stack and whack quilt and well I want the room closest to the bathroom. I will cook! (now to find someone to do those pesky dishes!). I feel like I did dishes then dishes then dishes tonight. thought ok finished! then the man walks in literally as I am drying my hands .. with four mugs, his lunch box with containers and well oh yes a pitcher. argh pirates! here I go again! (ok not yet I am stalling). delicious veal parm and spaghetti with red sauce and of course broccoli with cheese. French bread buttered, green salad with buttermilk ranch homemade.. and then well crepes with apple pie filling and powder sugar. I am full, I am sick of dishes and the man is extremely happy. this is good!

anyone sewing? I finished so many projects I am so happy. ever get that ahhhh moment where everything seems reasonable again and your not rushed? I am fooling myself but go with this moment.. wasn't it wonderful? I have three round robins I am in, one doll quilt to quilt and one to start both due in 3 weeks. then of course all those placemats I need to make, banners my daughter wants and an apron for my grand daughter that has to go in the mail by Thurs. nope nothing to do at all. 3 ufo booms.. oh yeah bored central.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:13 PM

Okay, I'll do the dishes but we have to share the bathroom!!! and you have to cook. By the way, that turkey breast looks awesome, thank you, so sorry you 2 don't like it but it's good for me and I missed the apple crepes....When are you coming to cook all these fantastic desserts? Now would be good, not tonight now, but tomorrow or the next day
Old 10-07-2013, 11:34 PM

That bathroom will have to be split 3 ways, girls! Apple pie crepes?!! And none for Kif??? Awww, Brat, come on now...I wasn't really even feeling hungry, and now I am picturing that dessert and I really can't sleep!! Boo-hoo
Mom does most of the cooking here. When she 1st moved out here to the "boonies" with us it was um, rather interesting. It was 2 years prior to her lung cancer diagnosis, dh and I were also blissfully unaware of our "health issues" to come. Anywhose, 1 strong willed mother+1 strong willed daughter + 1 kitchen= fun times. We both were just used to cooking in our own kitchens.. One day not long after, yours truly "wised up" and thought to self, "Now she taught me to cook, she loves to cook, I like it fine, too..but really?? More Mom cooks = more time for me to do something else..and still get to eat mmm...mmmm..good food!". So, that was that! There are times since Mom will ask me if I am sure I don't want to cook today? I tell her no thanks, I'm good..and off to quilt, er I mean dust, vacuum, clean I go.. Honestly, cooking is the one thing Mom can do that doesn't tire her out. I do all the other household tasks, and it all works out just fine. While we didn't have apple pie crepes tonight we did have double fudge brownies (I did make those, I cook most of the desserts). For dinner Mom made brisket, fried okra, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and pretzel rolls. And here it is 2:30 am and I am hungry...lol
Kif
Old 10-08-2013, 09:06 AM

My hubby just walked in with the mail and look what I received from Akweiland. Absolutely perfect for my table. I really love it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]440270[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscn1809.jpg  
Old 10-08-2013, 09:07 AM

Having a bedroom next to a bathroom is easy. The bedroom downstairs in right across from the bathroom and so is one of the bedroom upstairs.Plus with a bathroom upstairs and a bathroom plus a tiny powder room downstairs we should be allright. Dishes hmm how about paper plates for the day we do not want to do dishes lol