Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Oh No Lauriejo, I was so glad to see you back here. Well I guess that means you won't be the SP for any of us oh well that makes the guessing easier by one.
    sorry -now when you find your brain get a bonnet and tie it on so you can get in on the fun next month.

This is so fun! Son came home from college for the weekend and that has happily put a wrench in my making a handmade item. Hopefully I can work on it when he takes a nap, just like when he was little. lol SP hasn't posted so not sure if she is reading, but here is a hint, she's a grandmother.

OK, I've never posted during the waiting period before. Actually didn't know y'all were doing this until a few weeks ago! Anyway, my sp for this month lives west of me (lol! I live in MA!) and we share a liking for a certain type of fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by hikingquilter View Post
    OK, I've never posted during the waiting period before. Actually didn't know y'all were doing this until a few weeks ago! Anyway, my sp for this month lives west of me (lol! I live in MA!) and we share a liking for a certain type of fabric.
    I MUST be your SP partner since I am VERY west of you in CA. And since I like pretty much all fabrics, I'm a shoe-in. Plus, my DD's email is Hikinmama so we must also be related. Seriously, welcome to the SP Swap - good to see you posting. Some funny comments (and we share the sad ones, too) come across here. You'll enjoy following the banter and the clues. In fact my SP package is going across country this month, so you could possibly be my SP, as you are about as far away as it gets. Happy weekend.
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

If anyone is going to next weekend's Pacific International Quilt Fest at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California, I'd love to meet you and have a cup of coffee at the snack area. If there's enough maybe we could get a group together for a little bit. It takes ALL day to look at all the pretties and I wouldn't want to hold anyone up. Saturday 10/14, sometime - maybe lunch time - 1 PM?
    Last edited by SharonAnne; 10-06-2012 at 06:51 AM.
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

I am trying to use up some of my many, many skeins of yarn. Currently, I am crocheting a very pretty hooded cowl - out of a honey, wheat color (neutral). Would any of you in cold country appreciate this in an SP package, or are quilted items more appropriate? I'm hoping my SP partner responds to this post...although it may have to be sent after the deadline. The rest of the package will be sent on time. Or, I could wait until November to see if I get another snowbird as an SP if I don't get it done timely.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Wow that is very pretty! Love the color of it!

Blog Entries
    ooh golden brown, very pretty. You can send it to me SharonAnne, I will make good use of it. Whomever receives it will love it!

Blog Entries
    OHHH that is so cool... I could of used that this morning on my morning walk with meadow.

Blog Entries
    I would love it, Sharon Anne....It is getting colder here by the day and that is beautiful!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 ... LastLast