Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

a little clean dirt never hurt anyone
    Brenda

Just got my SP package from Createquilt and I love it. She made me some Christmas coasters, and the cutest cake tester (Love Love That) sent me some red hots and am eating them as I type. Quilting magazines, material, thread, notepad with pen and of course she even remembered my doggies. They have already had a treat and let me tell you they vanished withing seconds. LOL! Createquilt even wrote me the nicest note. Thank you so much.

Verna2197

Name:  001.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  90.4 KB
    I collect Seraphim Angels

I popped home for lunch real quick and a dose of SP pals. K and A - thanks for the laughs about Kay and Scarecrow (who is definitely not scared). lololol..

And Brenda - I think you are a matchmaker at heart (or other).

Gotta go - will be back later to comment on the lovely packages.
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Blog Entries
    Oh, my Goodness!! You ladies are terrible, shame on you. Little Kay can come stay with me!! I won't talk trash about her. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Very nice packages. The mailman tryed to deliver one to me today but i was at the doctor haveing a ct scan done. do not know if it my sp or ornament pal but will find out tomorrow.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    Sharon, every time I see your avatar, I smile. You look so sweet in that picture!! I think your hair is almost exactly the same color as mine. I love it.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

mooretll are you ok?
    Brenda

No secret pal package day. Guess I'm going to be one pf the late ones. All the other packages are just grand.
    Mooertll, hope the news from your ct scan is good.
    And we need to start carding everyone to ensure they can participate in our gentle underhand posts. But, that was good - I had to go back and see what I had missed the first time around! Ya'll are a trip
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Secret Pal October

My secret pal was Anastasia AKA Erin Maloney. What a great pal. My 5 year old grandson was here when the package arrived and he was as happy as I was. We shared the candy before we ate lunch. Then we hung the pumpkin on the front door and put the candles in the guest bathroom. When hubby got home he made coffee....yum.

Plus an assortment of other notions and goodies.

Thank you so much.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pat Waters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Looks like her enticement is working! Or is that the handle of a butter churn?
    (I can't believe I just wrote that. BAD Krystyna! Bad)
    HAHA! You guys crack me up
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

My sp will be getting her package tomorrow for sure. (at least I think so) Hope she likes it as much as I liked putting it together!
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Blog Entries
    Sorry was in a meeting with apartment manager while you were making lewd remarks. The blue thing is a seam ripper! The ends are used to remove the little pieces of thread that are left n the fabrib!

That jack-o-lantern that Ana made is just adorable!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Loving the packages I'm seeing. That Jack-O-Lantern is too cute.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Looks like her enticement is working! Or is that the handle of a butter churn?
    (I can't believe I just wrote that. BAD Krystyna! Bad)
    OMG! I am laughing so hard I have tears! I love this place it is a great place to get a laugh!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    SP your package went out yesterday. You should have it by Thurs. Hope you like everything.

Here is the tracking number if you would like to check to see if its you:

Last edited by mdall; 10-17-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    I love that jack o lantern! So cute.

I am in Seattle, enjoying the great City! Picked up a few cool things to add to my SP box when I get home, I went shopping in a Cost Plus store! I love that store!

Nobody is home to tell me if I got package or not! Tried calling the neighbor but realized she does not have my mail box key!

Does anyone know of a quilt shop in this wonderful City? I did find a Yarn shop with some awesome yarns! Tomorrow I meet up with Nexxus and go quilt shopping on an island! I can't wait.

Hey Mrs Brat, I got your Postcards, will send them out today!

Off to go soak in the Spa!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapquilt View Post
    We shared the candy before we ate lunch.
    I like the way you think! Life is short...dessert first!!!
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

Smile Thank You Ms. Verne.

Hey Y'all!!! I was lucky enough to receive one of Ms. Verne's SP packages. Sorry it took my a few days to respond but as a QB newbie, I wasn't sure if the package was a Secret Pal, Secret Santa or a Surprise Birthday giftie. So I pm'ed Lori looking for guidance.

But I wanted to thank you Ms. Verna ~ I love my gifties. This was one packed envelope as you can see from the pictures. Good thing I took pictures right off the bat as the Reese's are gone. I'm currently drinking the yummy peach tea. Good stuff!! The pretty dollie is now under an Irish Tea pot. It's looks like it was just made for it.

I love that I now have a few pinks and pastels to work with as I am looking to make a small 4 patch Receiving blanket for my 3 month Granddughter. She was born almost 6 weeks early, but my daughter asked me to wait to make her something. I'm more of a Fall & CW Era girl. I haven't seen anything Tn VOL since I lived in Tn. since I was pre-teen & lived in Northeast Tenn. corner for 26 months.

Now I'm off to try and figure out this feedback thing so I can leave you a nice note.

Thank You again Ms. Verna.

Toodles,
    Tricia

Last edited by Quercus Rubra; 10-17-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child .

mdall~it doesn't say where it's going but I KNOW it's coming to me!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Quercu Rubra, Many prayers and lots of good thoughts go out into the universe for your little granddaughter. You may be suprised how tough these little newborn early babies are. I had a little girl who was born at 3lbs, 12oz. and her lowest weight was 2lbs, 13oz. Boy are they fighters. Although her stay in my life was brief (15 mths, due to brain damage) she was a source of faith and love. So good luck with your little one!! Make what you want for her and have no regrets. Make plans for a lifetime!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
    Hey Y'all!!! I was lucky enough to receive one of Ms. Verne's SP packages. Sorry it took my a few days to respond but as a QB newbie, I wasn't sure if the package was a Secret Pal, Secret Santa or a Surprise Birthday giftie. So I pm'ed Lori looking for guidance.

But I wanted to thank you Ms. Verna ~ I love my gifties. This was one packed envelope as you can see from the pictures. Good thing I took pictures right off the bat as the Reese's are gone. I'm currently drinking the yummy peach tea. Good stuff!! The pretty dollie is now under an Irish Tea pot. It's looks like it was just made for it.

I love that I now have a few pinks and pastels to work with as I am looking to make a small 4 patch Receiving blanket for my 3 month Granddughter. She was born almost 6 weeks early, but my daughter asked me to wait to make her something. I'm more of a Fall & CW Era girl. I haven't seen anything Tn VOL since I lived in Tn. since I was pre-teen & lived in Northeast Tenn. corner for 26 months.

Now I'm off to try and figure out this feedback thing so I can leave you a nice note.

Thank You again Ms. Verna.

Toodles,
    Tricia
    My little shinning stars. Brantley, Kaylynn, and Emmalee

Blog Entries
    that Jack o 'lantern is cute--she snitched the fabric from my stash. i see my seret pal goy her box. she sent me a thank you but hasnt posted pics yet and i didnt take a pic before sending.

Quiltymom Love the apron and coasters and potholder and candy and notebookand purplepad with bats-guess I'm a little batty tonight--am really tired. Thanks again.

Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

LuvstoQuilt- the picture as promised-hope the angel and angel wrap shows up. Most the candy was just the empty candy wrappers that were left. Love the colors of the batiks. Thankyou.thank you.thank you.
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

I recieved the most awsume box today from roseirish48, I have to try to post pictures I havent done that for over a year and it has changed. But I love witches and she sent me so many they are all so cute, plus cross stitch santas and snowman,Plus twizzlers, mms, a key fob w/change purse attached, 3 Nora Roberts books love nora roberts,A holloween cook book love cook books,8 fat quarters, markers,and treats for my little puppy, and a mouse for my cat.I truley will try hard to get a picture on here soon. Thank you so much Rose!!! I really love the little witch you made. I have a holloween tree and Im going toadd them to it.
    PMarch

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast