Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

oldcatlady 07-25-2013 01:39 PM

Thanks ladies. Sometimes I tend to bite off more than I can chew and it takes me longer! LOL!

jillaine 07-29-2013 06:20 AM

Here I am; I should change my ID name to "missing-in-action"... So sorry about that ladies. We had a WONDERFUL two week vacation in Europe (mostly Italy), then I've had two business trips since getting back, and JUST got back last night after 8 hours driving from New England. Guess what was waiting for me?? ;-)

So now *I* am behind in getting OldCatLady her shabby chic creation. I have more travel coming up next week and the week after, so I'm REALLY behind!

Additional outstanding swaps include (according to my recordkeeping):

-- boop56 and didi
-- mindless & IrelandDragonQuilting
-- QuilterMomOf3 and KGoodhand
-- nursebonnie and leakus (leakus is done)
-- QuilterMomma and Linny
-- zzmom & lovingisabella
-- Tam...Moo and LovingGrandma (tam...moo is done)
-- Yosemitesa and roseirish48 (i think all but shipped)
-- buddysmom and shortmom5 (ditto)

My record keeping could be wrong.

-- Jillaine

P.S. Because of my unavailability this year, I will not be hosting Q4Q next year; however, I'm happy to help get a new coordinator set up. I hope someone will take it up.

QuilterMomma 07-29-2013 06:34 AM

Linney and I traded in June. We are finished and all is wonderful.

Yosamitesa 07-29-2013 11:36 AM

Yosemitesa and roseirish48 we are all traded and received. Both mailed on the same day and I think we both received them the same day. :D

zzmom 07-29-2013 06:54 PM

zzmom and lovingizabella have both received their quilts from each other. Looking forward to joining this swap again in the future.

shortmom5 07-29-2013 07:18 PM

Buddy'smom & I traded in June

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-29-2013 07:26 PM

Mindless and I swapped the first of June and all is happy. Sorry to hear you will not be the hostess next year :( Can definitely understand business getting in the way of the fun stuff ;)

leakus 08-01-2013 07:19 PM

I heard from Nurse Bonnie but no details. She said she was going to communicate with me. I am waiting.
andrea

shortmom5 08-07-2013 02:17 PM

looks as if this group has gotten quiet, it was alot of fun. I hope those waiting to swap wont be waiting much longer

QuilterMomma 08-07-2013 03:29 PM

-- boop56 and didi
-- QuilterMomOf3 and KGoodhand
-- nursebonnie and leakus (leakus is done)
-- Tam...Moo and LovingGrandma (tam...moo is done)

So am I tracking this right, just following up to track for myself, these are the four sets that have not swapped? Leakus has not had good communication with nursebonnie? I hope she is ok and just busy.