Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

cjr 03-10-2012 09:03 AM

A squishy envelope came yesterday from sustraley. Thank You very much. I love it. She made a block with a pinwheel center, and Ill scenes surrounding it. Will be great in my "See the USA" quilt.

Very nice workmanship

rfbrazell 03-10-2012 09:43 AM

CJR,
Has anyone made you a Chevrolet yet? "See the USA in a Chevrolet, Americas favorite car" Is used to be a very popular jingle on TV and radio in the 50's.
What size blocks are you using? 12 1/2? I just might have asurprise inthe mail for you.
Roberto Fabuloso

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 5047287)
A squishy envelope came yesterday from sustraley. Thank You very much. I love it. She made a block with a pinwheel center, and Ill scenes surrounding it. Will be great in my "See the USA" quilt.

Very nice workmanship

cjr 03-10-2012 01:16 PM

Robert, No Cheverolet. Basically 12 1/2" blocks but I can be flexible. And I do remember that commercial. If I'm not mistaken Dinah Shore sang it.

rfbrazell 03-10-2012 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And I think you are so right.....
A 57 chevy with the statue of liberty in the background is coming your way. Logo says, See the USA in a chevrolet.....
Got ya........
R

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 5047915)
Robert, No Cheverolet. Basically 12 1/2" blocks but I can be flexible. And I do remember that commercial. If I'm not mistaken Dinah Shore sang it.

annies-best 03-10-2012 06:42 PM

That will be one beautiful block love that chevy

nattoddboyd 03-10-2012 07:35 PM

Gemmas doing great, she is making herself a libary bag today, she is also working on a sewmate(to put her sewing machine on)

xxmbbxx 03-10-2012 08:37 PM

I would like to join, how do I do that?

cjr 03-10-2012 09:01 PM

Love the design Robert. you must be feeling a little better if your creativeness is coming thru. That may just well be the center of the quilt. You never know.

cjr 03-10-2012 09:04 PM

The 57 Chevy ranks up there with the 65 mustang. In its day very hot or cool what ever the word is for fabuloso. Those cars were are what is left of them one of a kinds.

rfbrazell 03-10-2012 09:07 PM

I'm feeling a little better. I have my lap top at the hospital so I can work on the designs, but will have to stitch them out when I get home.
I just had a big pitty party in my bed and cried after Cat left. I've been in here for to long, and I should be home taking care of her. It just came over me when she left and I was in her all alone with the lights off and It just hit me. I always feel better after a good cry.
Love you all
Roberto

Originally Posted by cjr (Post 5049097)
Love the design Robert. you must be feeling a little better if your creativeness is coming thru. That may just well be the center of the quilt. You never know.