Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Judith1005 11-26-2012 08:36 PM

Nelda, really pretty star. Love the colors. And you state flag block is awesome.:)

Nelco 11-26-2012 09:49 PM

Yes Robert does awesome work.

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5682250)
Nelda, really pretty star. Love the colors. And you state flag block is awesome.:)

cjr 11-26-2012 11:25 PM

Nelco, I love the NM block/ We lived there for 20 yrs, it is more home then where I grew up

rfbrazell 11-28-2012 03:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is my new design of my Santa collection. It is for a friend of tam moo that she commissioned for her.
It is the Music of Christmas. It's a music themed Santa sliver swirls coming from his waliking stick representive of the power of music to cheer the soul, his inner robe is a metallic music design fabric, the outer black velvet robe has a silver tread music note and embroidery borders. Hope you like it.
R
PS sorry for the pictures, ya'll know I can't talk the pictures well

Tam...Moo 11-28-2012 07:24 PM

Robert,

Love that new block!

dotcomdtcm 11-29-2012 06:54 AM

Robert, once again, you have made a work of beauty. My first 4 BC quilts are ready to be quilted, but I have set them aside for hurricane relief. I have 10 quilts to deliver and another dozen WIP. The stories are so sad and the need is great.
I know everyone is giving what they can. I'm looking forward to my Dec partner for a change of pace!

rfbrazell 11-29-2012 08:54 AM

I sure wished we lived closer to each other, we would have a veritible factory. I could just see us staying up all night with a bunch of people and 10 sewing machines going high speed, others cutting others binding......It donesn't have to be masterpieces, but gift from the heart. Off cousre I don't know how long we'd make if we were serving Martini's LOL.

I stayed up until 330 this morning working on my last couple of table runners and a quilt to get ready to send to Quilter mama and then I will be done . I have 6 more santas for Tammoo's friend that she comissioned for. I have 1 more for Anna'squilts of an angel with her daughters face and 4 hummingbirds for a friend. Sounds like a lot but I have to machines going one embroidery and one quilter machine ( my old friend the bernina) .
Everyone stay healthy and happy.
Love you ya;ll

roberto

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5687241)
Robert, once again, you have made a work of beauty. My first 4 BC quilts are ready to be quilted, but I have set them aside for hurricane relief. I have 10 quilts to deliver and another dozen WIP. The stories are so sad and the need is great.
I know everyone is giving what they can. I'm looking forward to my Dec partner for a change of pace!

Oksewnsew 11-29-2012 09:45 AM

Well gee, Roberto, if you and Dotty wud move to Oklahoma, see we'd be right in the middle and boy cud we have fun...hee hee hee Sounds like a great idea to me.. Dotty wouldn't have to worry about bad winters, you wouldn't have to worry about bad winters, we only have snow on occasion - and right now we're hovering hi 60's and hi 70's thru Monday! So see, sounds like the perfect solution to me...:thumbup:

QuilterMomma 11-29-2012 10:00 AM

Who will cook for us? My DH is an awesome cook, so we would just have to sew and make our quilts while he cooks. LOL

rfbrazell 11-29-2012 04:10 PM

We'll all move in together and become a quilting cult....LOL. Cathy is also the best baker in the world so Beth your husband can cook cathy can make dessert and someone else can come and do the dishes.....LOL
And of course we just quilt.and quilt and quilt.

Sounds like a plan to me.
R

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5687673)
Who will cook for us? My DH is an awesome cook, so we would just have to sew and make our quilts while he cooks. LOL