Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

ljdugas31 11-17-2010 01:44 PM

OK I might just do that :D

ljdugas31 11-17-2010 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Well. girl, you just go ahead and start sewing LOL and if you finish, you can send it on for November and I can make you another, too. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Hmmmm .... making plans for December already? LOL

Oh i can tell how rich the colors are because i know your work,beautiful,can't wait till dec. :D :D :-D I love stars.Paintmejudy :roll:

You bet. went to the stash got different batiks,can't wait to sew.

Your On Girl LoL

ljdugas31 11-17-2010 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
I just got a beautiful square from Kwiltcrazy!!!! The pic will not do it justice. It is 2 dimentional!!!!!!!!! and hand Applique to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it! Thank you so much! Here it is DROOL...................

OMG That is so beautiful!!!!!!!!

paintmejudy 11-17-2010 02:21 PM

Kwiltcrazy, your block is beautiful. Just stunning. Andrea, you are sooooo lucky! Cool envelopee, too!

paintmejudy 11-17-2010 02:25 PM

Oooo competition time! Do you want a star? I love making them if you would like one, if not I'll make you flowers like I usually do. Let me know, Linda.

Well. girl, you just go ahead and start sewing LOL and if you finish, you can send it on for November and I can make you another, too. :thumbup:

Hmmmm .... making plans for December already? LOL

Oh i can tell how rich the colors are because i know your work,beautiful,can't wait till dec. :D :D :-D I love stars.Paintmejudy :roll:

You bet. went to the stash got different batiks,can't wait to sew.

Your On Girl LoL

letsquilt 11-17-2010 04:30 PM

Kwiltkrazy that block is stunning.

kwiltkrazy 11-17-2010 05:26 PM

Abonda, so glad you got it, and that you like it, we already knew that though, from the applique thread. I thought you had figured it out for sure.

I really enjoyed making it for you. It was actually a bunch of left over flowers and leaves from another quilt, and I decided to put them together into the heart.

Now on to bluelady's, should be easy, we have the same theme, red, white, and black. Already have the pattern picked out.

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments. I am loving applique.

abonda 11-17-2010 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Abonda, so glad you got it, and that you like it, we already knew that though, from the applique thread. I thought you had figured it out for sure.

I really enjoyed making it for you. It was actually a bunch of left over flowers and leaves from another quilt, and I decided to put them together into the heart.

Now on to bluelady's, should be easy, we have the same theme, red, white, and black. Already have the pattern picked out.

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments. I am loving applique.

WOW I had no idea that was for me!! But glad it is! Very talented! Thanks again.

sapdoggie 11-17-2010 07:00 PM

Mariah -
Your blocks came today! They are great ! I love to color and wouldn't have thought of hand drawn pictures for the blocks.
They will look great with the other two I have from last month.

I will get pictures up soon. If you have taken pictures, feel free to go ahead and post them.

Thanks again.

dahna42 11-18-2010 01:21 PM

Nice new picture, Andrea