Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 143 of 391 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 142 143 144 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

I agree with dreamer. I for one love suprises. But if you must know...I have a cat named Angel that loves to push me off my single bed when she gets cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    People ~~~ just have fun putting your boxes together
    over thinking and worrying takes the fun out of it for you.
    just think fun !!!
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

could it be me? I have been busy posting lots on my diffeent swaps
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    YIPPY!! I feel so lucky today, as my Secret Santa person has been busy posting on a few different threads & I have learned a lot about what she seems to like. This just makes packing her box ton's more fun!! I am almost ready to wrap each individual item!!
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Went shopping yesterday for some goodies for my ss. Lots of pretties. Had a bunch of fun.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

I have only seen 2 post from my SS. Santie Are U out there somewhere. Please come out of hiding.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    could it be me? I have been busy posting lots on my diffeent swaps

Wouldn't you like to know!! hee-hee I cannot tell, you will have to wait & see!! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    I don't know about that! Bet I could get to Sulabugs just as fast as you could! All I have to do is go outside & fire up all 500 hp, jump in & start grabbing some gears! "Big Boy" isn't governed like all those company trucks are! He'll do 100 in lickity split! Then all I need do is turn on the GPS for co-ordinates to Sulabug's. Yes, I do miss driving him! I'd get out there on the open road, open him up & just sit back & ride! Loved those Western states where the speed limit was above 70 mph! He never liked crawling through California though!

Cindy.........you can fire up that "BIG BOY" & come & get me any time. I'll be ready for you!! I love a good adventure.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post

Cindy.........you can fire up that "BIG BOY" & come & get me any time. I'll be ready for you!! I love a good adventure.
    Oh the places I've been, the things that I've seen! 20 years on the road & now all I want is to stay home & play! Besides which, I just got a new furbaby! A little orange & white kitty to go along with my 2 poodles. It's really funny, if I want to know where kitty is, all I have to do is look for Cindy Lou & I'll find it. (Cindy Lou is a standard poodle, 60 lbs). Duke (the 8 lb one) could care less about miss kitty. Don't have a name for her yet, DH says something that ends in e. Her name will come soon as I figure out her personality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    Oh the places I've been, the things that I've seen! 20 years on the road & now all I want is to stay home & play! Besides which, I just got a new furbaby! A little orange & white kitty to go along with my 2 poodles. It's really funny, if I want to know where kitty is, all I have to do is look for Cindy Lou & I'll find it. (Cindy Lou is a standard poodle, 60 lbs). Duke (the 8 lb one) could care less about miss kitty. Don't have a name for her yet, DH says something that ends in e. Her name will come soon as I figure out her personality.
    We got two kittens this summer. The first was planned for a couple years. We decided when our older cats were between 8-10 we would get one kitten. Which we did. We named out Torti Lizzie, as she was (and still) leaps everywhere. Thus Lizzie the leaping lizard.

3 weeks later our beautiful older male cat dropped dead. It was a huge shock, Patches was only 9 and had been in good health.

A week later we headed back go the pet store and there was the funniest looking black and white cat with a black moustache. We went back 2 days later and he was still there. We called him Charlie after Charlie Chaplin.

It was awhile later that I realized some people thought we had named them after Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles.

Both kittens came from pet stores that sell rescue/feral kittens that have been fostered and socialized prior to sale.

Way off topic, but both of the kittens were hanging out on my SS bag. Today is wrapping day, the first time I have tried to wrap a gift since getting the kittens. It should be fun.
    Proud Parent of one Dwight Canada Student, my son graduated this year and is studying History and Philosophy at VIU.

http://dwightcanada.org/

Having fun reading about everyone's adventures and shopping! I have picked up a little here and there. I'm a first timer to this as well, but I am excited. Hope the little elf I have enjoys what I have gotten her. If not sorry about your luck.LOL
    Just KIDDING!.... I do hope you enjoy them!...
    Penny
    Country 1

Blog Entries
    Aw Tothill, What a neat story. Have fun wrapping. I'll bet your furr babies try to be very helpful to you. lOl (wink)
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Page 143 of 391 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 142 143 144 153 193 243 ... LastLast