Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
2014 UFO Challenge of the Month >

2014 UFO Challenge of the Month

2014 UFO Challenge of the Month

Old 05-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Power Poster

Way to go quilters...great finishes.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:50 AM

Wow! I'm on the road a few days and the quilts start popping..... Yeah!!

Nena- I'm sending prayers and well wishes your way.... I'm confident things will go just fine. The medical family can do so much these days. My mom went through bypass surgery when she was 81. She'll be 94 in July.... still going strong.

Haven't you been busy, Michelleoc. I love the irish chain. I'd like to be able to put a different quilt for each season, but each month is way too much for me. Your BOM is lovely, too. Good job.

Krista, WoW!! The quilting on your Diamond chain is amazing. I love feathers but am not so good at it yet. I haven't been able to figure out how to do them without going over my lines more than once. Your block quilt is super nice. I love the fall leaves fabric and it's different enough that I haven't been able to figure out the blocks. I tend to stay away from those but love them. Your red, white, and blue quilt is done just in time for Memorial day. Lovely.

Okay, now that my traveling is done for awhile, maybe I can get back to quilting.....
Old 05-21-2014, 12:38 PM

I have been trying to post a picture and post on here of my finished snoman quilt, I have gotten it resized but now can't figure out how to post it. Sorry Can anybody help? I managed to get them as far as an album called UFO Pictrues on my profile....

Last edited by JAGSD; 05-21-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by JAGSD View Post
I have been trying to post a picture and post on here of my finished snoman quilt, I have gotten it resized but now can't figure out how to post it. Sorry Can anybody help? I managed to get them as far as an album called UFO Pictrues on my profile....
Very pretty. now you simply need to open the picture, right click and choose "copy image location". Then start a post, click on the "picture icon" (the 3rd from the right, in my "quick reply" window), and pick "From URL". Paste what you just copied, and it will post. All done for you here:

This is JAGSD's quilt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]476381[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails jagsd-u15976-albums19049-476360.jpg  
Old 05-21-2014, 04:40 PM

http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...49-476363.html
Here is my second UFO finish, it also has Minky on the back and quilted it with Whisper monofilament cobwebs...whoops....that's the back will go find the front...SORRY..

Last edited by JAGSD; 05-21-2014 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:16 AM

JAGSD, I just tried to open your site but the picture was so large that I could only see the corner of the chair. Do you have a picture program that you normally use for reducing pictures? I use Irfanview that I downloaded for free. I have used that program for about 10 years, suggested by my granddaughter, and have downloaded it on a couple of computers I've purchased since that time. I think the problems you are having is due to your picture having too many pixels.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:15 AM

Jag: Your blue quilt is beautiful. Love the geometry of it. Can't see your second one, although your chair looks very comfy. LOL
Old 05-23-2014, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by nanna-up-north View Post
JAGSD, I just tried to open your site but the picture was so large that I could only see the corner of the chair. Do you have a picture program that you normally use for reducing pictures? I use Irfanview that I downloaded for free. I have used that program for about 10 years, suggested by my granddaughter, and have downloaded it on a couple of computers I've purchased since that time. I think the problems you are having is due to your picture having too many pixels.
I am definetly having problems with pictures. Will keep working on it. I have gotten a program that you an change the sizes with which was used for all four pictures but will try again on the one. Sorry!
Old 05-23-2014, 04:34 AM

Okay... I think I finally got it figured out, at least the getting smaller part....Still having problems posting them to here.But at least they are smaller....
Originally Posted by JAGSD View Post
I am definetly having problems with pictures. Will keep working on it. I have gotten a program that you an change the sizes with which was used for all four pictures but will try again on the one. Sorry!
Old 05-23-2014, 04:43 AM

Default UFO 2 Finishes

Hopefully this works this time....
Attached Thumbnails 100_1753halloween-front-small.jpg   100_1755halloween-small.jpg