Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 132 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: International Patriotic Challenge

I did a thread with picts of my Square in square method. Actually someone else came up w/it, I just don't remember where I saw it done. I think it was in a magazine. My memory is gittin' worse by the day.
    Here's the thread.

Square in Square without math.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    Happy Mother's Day to all of us international patriotic Moms. Have a beautiful and safe one.
    Have an awesome day!

QuiltE, you twisted my arm on this! I've got a potholder designed with some fabric that was sent to me (was there a method to your madness QuiltE (lol).

Jenniky, I am also doing the Quilters Club of America Mystery Quilt. Last years turned out spectacular, not so sure about this one????? I like the idea that they use a jelly roll as the main "ingredient". Makes it so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
    QuiltE, you twisted my arm on this! I've got a potholder designed with some fabric that was sent to me (was there a method to your madness QuiltE (lol).

Nah ... this wasn't even thought of at the time!!

JeanieG ... you'll make W4Me a happy little quilter, to see a Pot Holder arrive on the scene!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
    Muv...I'll be watching you tutorials. I've been wanting something to do in the evening when sitting with my DH in the evening while he watches TV so today when I stopped by my LQS, I picked up an appliqué pattern book for a Bird of Paradise Quilt. I'm anticipating a very leisurely process which I hope I like. It may take me several years if I get it completed.
    Gardnergal, I would love to know about your applique book with the Bird of Paradise Quilt in it. I did a Bird of Paradise
    block several years ago, which was a pattern from the Applique Society, but I've never done anything with it yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post

Jenniky, I am also doing the Quilters Club of America Mystery Quilt. Last years turned out spectacular, not so sure about this one????? I like the idea that they use a jelly roll as the main "ingredient". Makes it so simple.
    I will look for you on the "Are you Ready for MQ6" blog... Would love to see your colors. Are you using their jellyroll or a different collection???
    Have an awesome day!

1998 ufo

I posted this on another thread, but thought I would share here too. I started this in 1998. I just finished it with an older machine and I am waiting for my Janome to be fixed so I can finish quilting it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    I will look for you on the "Are you Ready for MQ6" blog... Would love to see your colors. Are you using their jellyroll or a different collection???
    I already had a Benartex Aubrey Rose jellyroll, and found one of the fabrics in stock at Missouri Star Quilt Co. to use for the border. I got the 4 patches turned into 8 patches yesterday. We are going out with our camping group tomorrow and won't get home until Thursday, so will not get the 16 patches done by next Friday. I'll get caught up the next week, I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by skowron5 View Post
    I posted this on another thread, but thought I would share here too. I started this in 1998. I just finished it with an older machine and I am waiting for my Janome to be fixed so I can finish quilting it.
    Oh skowron that is an awesome quilt! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome Skowron!!! ... glad you have joined us and happy that you brought that UFO out into the air again!
    Look forward to seeing it completed.

Have a good camping trip,
    JeanieG ... see you back with us here and on the PC threads, the end of the week.
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Page 24 of 132 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 74 124 ... LastLast