Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies challenge

well Kyia I would be willing to be paired up, maybe we need a mommy or daddy that would like to have twins! LOL

Banned
    Congrats to all the new adoptees :) Some of us are like the poor puppies in the window not getting picked ;)

Add me to your list! I like doing it all by hand but would eventually like to do some by machine as well...it's just not as portable that way. So far have only done designs with squares and rectangles. Need to finish my WIPs before I start anything new. Guess I'd better get off here and get to stitchin'...lol.

Blog Entries
    I ran this thought by crazyquilter and she said she had also thought of it so to go ahead and post:

Just a thought here - not wanting to throw a wrinkle in the plan: Would it be beneficial to connect mentor and mentee in the same time zone? I have friends in the mid-west and family in Germany so I know how hard it is to plan phone time - let alone be spontaneous?

I was hoping to hook up with mosquitogirl in Placerville coz we could actually meet in person (if interested) - not wanting to cause waterside any grief though. No divorces in the QB allowed.

What do you all think?

Greetings from CA

I am working on my second quilt! I made a t-shirt quilt first, and I am now making a dinosaur quilt for my nephew, and I think it's safe to say I'm addicted and even safer to say that I need lots of help! :)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We are now a group activity.

on the quilting forum page go to the bottom and look for group activities Quilting Adoptions. If I missed you please pm me. I do try my best but there were a bunch of people to add. Also correct me if I got your information wrong.

Brushandthimble is right this is some adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    I ran this thought by crazyquilter and she said she had also thought of it so to go ahead and post:

Just a thought here - not wanting to throw a wrinkle in the plan: Would it be beneficial to connect mentor and mentee in the same time zone? I have friends in the mid-west and family in Germany so I know how hard it is to plan phone time - let alone be spontaneous?

I was hoping to hook up with mosquitogirl in Placerville coz we could actually meet in person (if interested) - not wanting to cause waterside any grief though. No divorces in the QB allowed.

What do you all think?

Greetings from CA
    I was sort of hoping for the same thing, oh well...

Oh my gosh, I have twins. Countrygirl and Star.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb watkins
    Now your panda is really looking happy!!! congrats on the twins!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Deb watkins
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast