Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th >

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

Old 10-22-2013, 04:27 AM

Jan that came out beautiful!!! lucky cheesehead!! and what is that pattern called? I really like how you made it so elegant looking.. wintery yet could be used for Christmas too I think with all those gilded pine needles. yes that was a winning combination. and the first runner of the swap! Mine is done for likethedog but she would like me to wait a bit before sending so no sneak peaks for you guys til she gets it. Mine is.. cute lol compared to that.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:25 AM

Remember that book you gave me with about 10 patterns of runners in it??? It's 1 of those brat. you just thought you didn't like them. I'll share
Old 10-22-2013, 10:30 AM

Chasezzz, the brooch bouquet is awsome and it will last forever. beautiful.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:50 PM

HELP! I keep getting this when I try to post!!! and YES... my post are way more than 10 characters!

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

• The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:35 PM

Krazy, sometimes that happens to me too, i usually just put something in the title line and then it goes through or sometimes just add a period to the end of what I said, hit post again and it goes....magic..you know?
Old 10-23-2013, 04:54 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]442772[/ATTACH]

I hope that all is well with everyone .. saw this this morning and had to share it with everyone
Attached Thumbnails 1395882_10151699313452055_881613710_n.jpg  
Old 10-23-2013, 04:58 AM

Well how is everyone doing here? getting kinda .. Quiet. Time for the marching band and dancing girls. Where is that Yosamitesa when you need her??? She used to be a cheerleader so she has those dancing legs and is glad to get up on a table and go for it.. in the team spirit and all. Going to go drag her back here to do a little jig for us.

Ok, well what are you working on ladies? has everyone picked out their fabrics? their patterns? no late mails this time please!!! if you start now surely you will finish with plenty of 'relaxing' time near the end of the swap. I have mine done and have to quickly start on this tractor thing. Yesterday I was 'out' for some reason dialysis kicked my tail. I literally slept almost the entire day and night. I got up three or four times, sipped some water, took a phone call .. then down for the count again. Today I should be raring to go. .. in theory. right now moving slower than molasses and enjoying it. sometimes everyone needs a 'down' day. I am so fortunate I can afford to take them when needed. see .. lucky me!!!
Old 10-23-2013, 08:32 AM

I just received some of the fabrics I had ordered for this swap so hopefully I can get started this weekend!!!!!! or sooner Doing the HAPPY DANCE just you Brat!
Old 10-23-2013, 09:53 AM

Hope you feel better today, Brat! Maybe Jack the pool boy will drop by to perk you up.

Kiffie, I'm halfway done with your runner. I should be done this weekend and ready for mailing Monday. Yay!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:11 AM

well let the party begin likethedog! and quiltingkrazy I just responded to this post in Main.. it was something about picking your pattern before you buy the fabric. I freely admit I never do this. I buy the fabrics then I find a pattern to go with them. This is a theory as I have many yards of fabric now that um.. don't have patterns yet. But I liked the fabric! it was on sale and I Liked it! oh dear. glad your had your shopping spree

ok did it again. woke up hungry good thing right? well for the two of us I have no completed a huge pot of lentils, bacon, veggies to go over rice and then of course why stop there? Jaba shared some beef stewing meat so I well.. made pot for 8 of that too. WHAT WAS I THINKING???? Steve hates lentils, just ask him. has he ever tried them? NO but he knows he hates them lol. He will eat the beef from the stew not the veggies, the broth or potatoes what a total dork. Me, what a dork I am. What to do with all this food? ohhhh neighbors... hey hey.. get over here! so lunch is available to anyone who is hungry. so is dinner and lunch and dinner and .. if I don't find homes for these well.. what will I do? freezer time again. wonder can I freeze one cup servings? can you freeze rice??