Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th >

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

ELISABRAT's WINTER FROLIC TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! SIGN UPS CLOSE OCT 10th

Old 10-20-2013, 07:40 AM

Tlambing, it's by Hoffman, called Holiday Cheer. I just did a Google search, but didn't find that particular piece, but good grief, I have no idea how long I've had it.. There's no # on the edge, just Hoffman-California/International - Holiday Cheer. Good luck. Sorry couldn't be of more help...
Old 10-20-2013, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Tlambing, it's by Hoffman, called Holiday Cheer. I just did a Google search, but didn't find that particular piece, but good grief, I have no idea how long I've had it.. There's no # on the edge, just Hoffman-California/International - Holiday Cheer. Good luck. Sorry couldn't be of more help...
Oh thank you OK! I'm on the hunt
Old 10-20-2013, 11:37 AM

mission impossible? lol hope not let me know what you find.. try etsy too . sometimes older fabrics end up there. ok next: I FINISHED LIKETHEDOGS RUNNER!! now to figure how bit to make Nursebonnies. I like the fabric so if it is wrong for her surely it will be good for an emergency runner. I think I will send atpegsquiltstudio one of my fall runners I received. this way she is not left holding. nothing and well its not right.

I found an adorable Christmas runner today looks pretty simple might make an extra of that one too. OH and check out the links forum here someone has posted a quilting site with tons of downloads for sewing/quilting. its a happy spot love the free patterns, right in my price range and most of the time.. abilities also. (beginner to low range intermediate on good days). I am so glad you have your NY blocks done Teresa, oh heck no. so much better you than I. Jaba is doing some farmer quilt that has 1 zillion 6.5 inch blocks.. you lost me at 6.5 inch blocks all those tiny little pieces! oh heck no! (I am good at oh heck no btw). well off to cut half square triangles and squares.. the trick is for me to make them all line up in the end. wish me luck!
Old 10-20-2013, 02:16 PM

Here's my NY beauties in all their glory.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]442329[/ATTACH]

There's going to be a putting it all together party soon, and I'm proud to say I'm ready. Now just have to think about those borders. Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails photo-1.jpg  
Old 10-20-2013, 03:35 PM

Wow, that is just stunning!! Someday in this lifetime, I would love to make one of those.

Jan
Old 10-20-2013, 03:54 PM

Stunning is right! Love the colors!! I made a Christmas Pickle quilt last year, so I know how um, fun, those blocks are..Oh, and fun making a kajillion hsts to go with them! Well, the quilt top is finished.. needs to be quilted..some decade..lol
K
Old 10-20-2013, 06:30 PM

That is gorgeous, very striking, tlambing..
Old 10-20-2013, 07:16 PM

Beautiful Teresa, want to make 1 for me too???
Old 10-21-2013, 05:21 AM

Teresa, I would go with that light teal in there or black just to make it all scream check me OUT. its so beautiful you should be so proud.

Morning sunshines! Well one runner finished one half way done will complete that one today also and officially I will be done for the month unless some disaster befalls a runner alongs the way and there is need for more. anyone want to sign up as an angel for this month is more than welcome to join the sure let me make that right away club! its kinda lonely here all by myself.

watched a crazy zombie movie last night world war Z it was called. Steve had been dying to rent it so after a day with sicky I said sure why not. OMG WHEN DID ZOMBIES LEARN To run so fast? they were scary as all heck in Day of the DEad, remember that old movie? scared my pants off as a kid. Now they RUN like sprinters in a race.. heck no! and Brad Pit must have lost some of his movie appeal if he is appearing in that kind of dumb movie. What a waste of time for me.. guess it beat football. maybe not. people eating people gross ... football is just boring.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:44 AM

I think I have made up my mind to have a batik border, not sure what color...then inward facing prairie points in different sizes to compliment the star points, on top of that. Many others are making pinwheels to border it in. Or, they are PP borders of points. I want to be different maybe something like this in all of the prints/batiks used in the stars. Maybe more like 3 different sizes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]442476[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg