Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Tutorials
Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 1 - Introduction >

Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 1 - Introduction

Rhonda's Electric Quilt Class - Week 1 - Introduction

Old 11-08-2011, 10:45 AM

when you have drawn a line and then want to erase it how can it be done. I can get most of the lines to erase except for one across the middle. Thanks
Old 11-08-2011, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by peppermint31 View Post
when you have drawn a line and then want to erase it how can it be done. I can get most of the lines to erase except for one across the middle. Thanks
place cursor anywhere on line, click to make 'active' and use delete button...
Old 11-08-2011, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
You're welcome everyone! Let me know how you are doing with the lesson. Any stumbles? Anything I could have done better? were the pictures enough or should I have added a couple more or so along the way? any feedback is welcome and you might help someone else if you post your experiences. Thanks everyone!!
as a sewing, quilting, and serging teacher, I think you did a great job...just enough information to get us working with plenty to practice on and you certainly enticed us for next week's lesson...and yet you did not overwhelm with too much technical stuff or too many choices...very well prepared...I asked before and was hoping to find out if the lessons will be left on QB or will the be replaced one week at a time? thanks for all your hard work...
Old 11-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by deemail View Post
place cursor anywhere on line, click to make 'active' and use delete button...
This was one I didn't know! I know you can undo with edit but it will only undo for a few and then you are stuck. I always just started a new block when I couldn't erase something. I'll have to try this tip. Thanks deemail!
Old 11-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Power Poster

as a sewing, quilting, and serging teacher, I think you did a great job...just enough information to get us working with plenty to practice on and you certainly enticed us for next week's lesson...and yet you did not overwhelm with too much technical stuff or too many choices...very well prepared...I asked before and was hoping to find out if the lessons will be left on QB or will the be replaced one week at a time? thanks for all your hard work...
thanks for the great feedback deemail! I just try to do it the way I would want to see it.

Sorry I did answer earlier. Go back 8 posts and you will see it. here it is again so everyone can find it

Yes the classes will remain on the board as long as the board is online as far as I know. I post them in Tutorials and then there is a section in Topics List for anything pertaining to EQ so I am adding the lessons to that list so you can see them all in one place. I did the Sampler Quilt Along last year and it is still on here. They really are just threads but I call them classes because I try to interact as often as possible while the class is fresh.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/tags/electric+quilt.html
Old 11-08-2011, 01:02 PM

Great Class Rhonda... thanks for sharing your knowledge with us
Old 11-08-2011, 01:14 PM

I didnt know that either
Old 11-08-2011, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
thanks for the great feedback deemail! I just try to do it the way I would want to see it.

Sorry I did answer earlier. Go back 8 posts and you will see it. here it is again so everyone can find it

Yes the classes will remain on the board as long as the board is online as far as I know. I post them in Tutorials and then there is a section in Topics List for anything pertaining to EQ so I am adding the lessons to that list so you can see them all in one place. I did the Sampler Quilt Along last year and it is still on here. They really are just threads but I call them classes because I try to interact as often as possible while the class is fresh.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/tags/electric+quilt.html
excellent!!!...had to re-read page 2 twice before i saw it...i was beginning to worry i wasn't seeing all the msgs... i am so glad they are to be there in a group...am getting my sewing partners to join QB JUST for the EQ lessons, they'll fall in love with the rest of the site in no time....am also gonna go play with the sampler quilt lessons...thanks for the head's up on that...
Old 11-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Power Poster

excellent!!!...had to re-read page 2 twice before i saw it...i was beginning to worry i wasn't seeing all the msgs... i am so glad they are to be there in a group...am getting my sewing partners to join QB JUST for the EQ lessons, they'll fall in love with the rest of the site in no time....am also gonna go play with the sampler quilt lessons...thanks for the head's up on that...
I'm also doing a Second Sampler. I will be posting the 4th week this Fri.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:55 PM

I still couldn't make them disappear with the delete button but found that if I right clicked on a line a window popped up that allowed me to change the lines to "guide lines" and then another right click on the lines and it allowed me to delete them