Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1004 of 4413 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1003 1004 1005 1014 1054 1104 1504 2004 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 44122

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Mare
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    uhhmm.. I'm starting to think I'm a bit loopy.
    Saw this and liked it.. not even a singer but sure is a mess :roll: tiime to shoot me? lol
    It's a nice old White. Just needs some tlc.
    Thank you. I already luv her!! I even moved everything in that room to give her top space! Waiting for the man to head up in this direction this summer.. I think I will keep him kinda busy with a few. I did buy some stuff for cleaning after I picked her up... and some cotton balls. Will practice on my least favorite one! Geesh.. I now have 6 machines in less than 2 weeks. I think I need rehab!!
    There is no rehab, I've already checked......

Quote Originally Posted by Weedwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by tomilu
    uhhmm.. I'm starting to think I'm a bit loopy.
    Saw this and liked it.. not even a singer but sure is a mess :roll: tiime to shoot me? lol
    It's a nice old White. Just needs some tlc.
    Thank you. I already luv her!! I even moved everything in that room to give her top space! Waiting for the man to head up in this direction this summer.. I think I will keep him kinda busy with a few. I did buy some stuff for cleaning after I picked her up... and some cotton balls. Will practice on my least favorite one! Geesh.. I now have 6 machines in less than 2 weeks. I think I need rehab!!
    There is no rehab, I've already checked......
    UHOh no rehab? You mean I probably will continue on this route forever? hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Ill post photos of the cabinet in a bit and the treadle still needs to be picked up. I ran out of room in the car for another machine so I have to go back and get it.

The machine will be in my "Clean the Studio" sale. ;-)

Billy
    and when is this Clean the Studio sale?

Also, be prepared when you go northerly you have some things in Maine to do. I got another today.... I talked to Bonehead and he doesn't care, so life is good. He is snoring on the floor...buggah!

Quote Originally Posted by tjradj
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles
    Quote Originally Posted by tjradj
    Well there ya go again. I leave this board alone for 3 hours and BAM, 4 more pages of posts to read. How am I going to get any quilting done?
    Actually, I finished my niece's purple and blue quilt tonight, in time for guild show and tell Thursday, then pack her up and mail it in time for her birthday , first week of March. Wahooo!
    Congratulations! Doesn't it feel good to finish a quilt! We need to see a picture!

Nancy
    Here it is upon your request :)
    Beautiful!! Love the colors!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Ill post photos of the cabinet in a bit and the treadle still needs to be picked up. I ran out of room in the car for another machine so I have to go back and get it.

The machine will be in my "Clean the Studio" sale. ;-)

Billy
    and when is this Clean the Studio sale?

Also, be prepared when you go northerly you have some things in Maine to do. I got another today.... I talked to Bonehead and he doesn't care, so life is good. He is snoring on the floor...buggah!
    In a couple of weeks ;)

Billy

Blog Entries
    love that quilt, may i copy? also, i've been watching this site for a mere coupl of months and have aquired ten vintage machines. i think i have a problem, but i guess as probs go, there are much worse. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by buslady
    love that quilt, may i copy? also, i've been watching this site for a mere coupl of months and have aquired ten vintage machines. i think i have a problem, but i guess as probs go, there are much worse. LOL
    Amen, Sister. If collecting and using vintage sewing machines is the only addiction we have that requires a needle, I'd say we are doing great. lol

Banned
    That is a beautiful quilt I love the shadow box design and the colors are amazing!!

Billy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady
    Amen, Sister. If collecting and using vintage sewing machines is the only addiction we have that requires a needle, I'd say we are doing great. lol
    I agree with you but I must admit I have a glass or two of wine on the weekends, even have a finger or two of Jack Daniels every now and then.(when my wife lets me) :lol: Glenn

Blog Entries
    I have to admit I spend my share of money on this little addiction, but not nearly as much as many spend on booze and/or drugs. And I get just as high! LOL