Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2295 of 4375 FirstFirst ... 1295 1795 2195 2245 2285 2294 2295 2296 2305 2345 2395 2795 3295 ... LastLast
Results 22,941 to 22,950 of 43741

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Quote Originally Posted by Charlee
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    grayhare, that's a very pretty Redeye. If I wanted another treadle, I'm partial to that decal.

The Davis vertical feed in GR is still at $6.00 and I have a full tank of gas. Remind me why I don't need another machine. Actually, the cabinet is too rough for me, but they do have a very old Domestic coffin top with a folding extension for the cabinet that looks pretty good. That one is $7.00.
    And you're waiting for....????? Get your tail in the car and go get em!! :lol:
    Enabler....lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhare
    I did find a treadle, in a parlor cabinet. I have to get a new belt for her, and clean her up. I am very happy with her! Here is a picture of her, and a shot of the decorative lock on the cabinet.
    Grayhare, That is a beautiful Redeye and cabinet!! Enjoy your 66!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrish
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose
    grayhare, that's a very pretty Redeye. If I wanted another treadle, I'm partial to that decal.

The Davis vertical feed in GR is still at $6.00 and I have a full tank of gas. Remind me why I don't need another machine. Actually, the cabinet is too rough for me, but they do have a very old Domestic coffin top with a folding extension for the cabinet that looks pretty good. That one is $7.00.
    And you're waiting for....????? Get your tail in the car and go get em!! :lol:
    Enabler....lol
    ~grin~ I do what I can!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltdoctor
    Mystery machine-- This one has popped up for sale and I wonder if anyone can recognize it from either the decals or the placement of the stitch regulator. Still trying to get complete pictures.

Thanks,

Texas Jan
    Going by the stitch length adjustor on the right, I say a National Damascus VS is the machine.
    Cabinet looks like my Standard cabinet.

Saw that one today too. I was wondering what that stuff was on the drawer as well as what the machine was. Love when they do that! No clue what it is. :)

There is an auction coming up here on Saturday, and the preview pics show a Singer bentwood case, but they didn't open it. Grrr! I can't get to the preview, so I'm going to tell my mother to take a small flat screwdriver with her. :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett
    Saw that one today too. I was wondering what that stuff was on the drawer as well as what the machine was. Love when they do that! No clue what it is. :)

There is an auction coming up here on Saturday, and the preview pics show a Singer bentwood case, but they didn't open it. Grrr! I can't get to the preview, so I'm going to tell my mother to take a small flat screwdriver with her. :)
    AH I am not the only woman running around with a couple screwdrivers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi folks,

I'm new here. I made a post last night about my newly acquired Foley & Williams "New Model", but it ended up on the main quilting board. I thought I was putting it here in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop topic list. Could someone explain how to post a new topic here in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop topic list? I read the FAQ on posting photos and tried to post a couple shots of this machine, but that didn't work either. I'm better with old machinery than computers. Any help would be most appreciated.

Just hit the reply key in any message and you'll be able to add to this thread and post some pics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ndnchf
    Hi folks,

I'm new here. I made a post last night about my newly acquired Foley & Williams "New Model", but it ended up on the main quilting board. I thought I was putting it here in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop topic list. Could someone explain how to post a new topic here in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop topic list? I read the FAQ on posting photos and tried to post a couple shots of this machine, but that didn't work either. I'm better with old machinery than computers. Any help would be most appreciated.

I added it to the VSMS Virtual Forum for you!

Billy

Thanks for the help Billy. How do I add a mew topic directly to the VSMS forum? I dont see a way to select it when drafting a new topic - thanks