Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 941 of 4408 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 940 941 942 951 991 1041 1441 1941 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 44079

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Banned
    Double post :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Well kids I am going to go pick up a machine I bought on CL today. An Eldridge "B" with the coffin top cabinet and is supposed to have all of the accessories with it. I am hoping I can clean this one up and make a nice edition to my collection. It is going to need a lot of love but I think I can do it. but I have a back log of machines that need cleaning that are mine but as usual they will sit on the back burner until I get the customers out of the way!

Billy
    Wow, you'll have one like mine. Hope yours has the knob to stop the needle from going up and down, mine is missing and I have been unable to find one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BZ quilting
    Wow, you'll have one like mine. Hope yours has the knob to stop the needle from going up and down, mine is missing and I have been unable to find one.
    I will have to look but I think this one is complete it had all of its accessories and everything. And I got it for $40!!

Billy

Blog Entries
    Ok you guys, I finally got my Free treadle in the house. Had to put this one behind the sofa in the entry. I am sorry the cabinet photos didn't come out real clear.

I moved my 15-88 into my sewing room! Yippeeeeeee! I finally made the commitment to have a treadle in the sewing room -- they are all over the house -- except the sewing room!

Nancy

Cabinet Open on the Free
    Name:  Attachment-140343.jpe
Views: 50
Size:  63.5 KB

Back of the Free
    Name:  Attachment-140344.jpe
Views: 52
Size:  66.8 KB

Cabinet
    Name:  Attachment-140352.jpe
Views: 50
Size:  25.1 KB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles
    Ok you guys, I finally got my Free treadle in the house. Had to put this one behind the sofa in the entry. I am sorry the cabinet photos didn't come out real clear.

I moved my 15-88 into my sewing room! Yippeeeeeee! I finally made the commitment to have a treadle in the sewing room -- they are all over the house -- except the sewing room!

Nancy
    Nancy your machine and cabinet are gorgeous!!! Boy the machines decals are mint!

Billy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Nancy your machine and cabinet are gorgeous!!! Boy the machines decals are mint!

Billy
    Yes, they are mint on the back, just a little scuffed on the front! I love the foot pedal on the treadle! It says "The Free!" Pretty cool!

Thank you!

Nancy

Nancy
    Wow, machine and cabinet are gorgeous.

Blog Entries
    Nancy - that is a beautiful machine & cabinet. Makes me want a treadle...maybe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
    Nancy - that is a beautiful machine & cabinet. Makes me want a treadle...maybe.
    Once you go treadle you will never want another machine!!

Billy

Blog Entries

Nancy
    Love your Free machine. The cabnet and decals are really great.