Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29

Thread: 16th Mystery Quilt Train Ride Begins Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Roma Bauder View Post
    Barb, I have only did the first blocks got sidetracked. I am going to start working on mine after seeing yours.
    I am glad I am an inspiration to someone. I did change the fabric placement up some and added the light yellow, because my fabrics were too dark, so don't use my placement as a guide. Judy's is so much more cleaner looking, but I do really like the way this one is coming out. Judy's is in post 458. Alva Stitcher's in post 583 is really nice too and she followed Judy's instructions. I do like your blue colors. Yours will be a pretty quilt.

Edited to add: Now that I am looking at the other quilts, mine almost doesn't resemble all the others. It is the same pattern. I didn't realize I had changed the fabric up that much.
    Last edited by Barb in Louisiana; 06-27-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    Sew a Little, Love a Lot & Live like you were dying!

BARB IN LOUISIANA It just registered in my brain... This is the mystery that I had just started when I was diagnosed with cancer and went on Chemo then surgery and now more Chemo. Was unable to sew for months but now I have started sewing again within the past two weeks! To this extent it was a good thing that life got in the way, because now I can still do this mystery, yet I can do it in your colors! I do really love your quilt!
    I eat, I sleep, I quilt, I eat, I sleep, I quilt... awwwww retirement! I earned it, I deserve it, I'm lovin' it!

A day without quilting is like a day without sunshine.

Not too much longer before a new mystery train! Judy, are you still planning on sometime the middle of September? I can't wait! I love these mysteries!
    Karen

I am not a fabricaholic. I am the curator of an extensive private textile collection.

I was just think the same thing myself. Looking forward to the next trip.

Remember - next mystery coming soon!

Hello! In case anyone still has this thread sending messages to you, just a reminder that the next mystery will start on 9/9 with fabric suggestions and yardage needed. Hope to see you all there with the new thread -- it will be in Blocks of the Week and Month section.
    "If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
    Juan Ramon Jimenez 1881-1958

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reminder! I'll keep a lookout in Blocks of the Week and Month for the start of this mystery.

Thank you Judy! Can't wait!
    Karen

I am not a fabricaholic. I am the curator of an extensive private textile collection.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    Hello! In case anyone still has this thread sending messages to you, just a reminder that the next mystery will start on 9/9 with fabric suggestions and yardage needed. Hope to see you all there with the new thread -- it will be in Blocks of the Week and Month section.
    I'm still here with ticket in hand! Whoo wooo! Come on train! See you next Saturday.
    I eat, I sleep, I quilt, I eat, I sleep, I quilt... awwwww retirement! I earned it, I deserve it, I'm lovin' it!

A day without quilting is like a day without sunshine.

I so love traveling. Only one more week before our adventure begins. Yea!!!! Thank-you Judy for creating and hosting all of your lovely mysteries. See you next week everyone.

Spread the word to any of the gals you are friends with. I will get my cheeks tweeked if I post anything about an upcoming event where my mystery riders would see it.

See you next Saturday!
    "If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
    Juan Ramon Jimenez 1881-1958

Blog Entries
    Thanks Judy. Looking forward to the ride. I like your avatar star. It would have made a good mystery too. And what a great scrappy. Does it have a name? I'm definitely going to do it someday.

Blog Entries
    I'm ready!! (Dang! Just remembered I'll be at a party celebrating my brother's and sister-in-law's 50th wedding anniversary. It's a luncheon so I'll have to wait until evening to log on. )
    Last edited by Evie; 09-02-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Super Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Yahoo I told myself no more starting until I finish some. But who am I kidding I love Judy'so mysteries !!
    ​Christine

Blog Entries
    Yippee! I was thinking it was getting close to Mystery Train #17. Will keep my eyes open for the new Thread. Thanks Judy.
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

Blog Entries
    Yay! Looking forward to Saturday!
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com/

Yippee! "I've got a ticket to ride...."

I am so ready...looking forward to another ride.

I am not sure if anyone still checks this post, but I have to say that this is a gorgeous quilt pattern! Judy, you are so talented, and generous to share your time and talent. I have picked my fabrics for this quilt, and hopefully, i will be able yo join your next adventure and keep up with you! Your quilts shown here are all beautiful everyone!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29