Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29

Thread: 16th Mystery Quilt Train Ride Begins Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Roma Bauder View Post
    Barb, I have only did the first blocks got sidetracked. I am going to start working on mine after seeing yours.
    I am glad I am an inspiration to someone. I did change the fabric placement up some and added the light yellow, because my fabrics were too dark, so don't use my placement as a guide. Judy's is so much more cleaner looking, but I do really like the way this one is coming out. Judy's is in post 458. Alva Stitcher's in post 583 is really nice too and she followed Judy's instructions. I do like your blue colors. Yours will be a pretty quilt.

Edited to add: Now that I am looking at the other quilts, mine almost doesn't resemble all the others. It is the same pattern. I didn't realize I had changed the fabric up that much.
    Last edited by Barb in Louisiana; 06-27-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    Sew a Little, Love a Lot & Live like you were dying!

BARB IN LOUISIANA It just registered in my brain... This is the mystery that I had just started when I was diagnosed with cancer and went on Chemo then surgery and now more Chemo. Was unable to sew for months but now I have started sewing again within the past two weeks! To this extent it was a good thing that life got in the way, because now I can still do this mystery, yet I can do it in your colors! I do really love your quilt!
    (The average freezer can hold approximately 326 fat quarters - The Guilty Quilter)

I eat, I sleep, I quilt, I eat, I sleep, I quilt... awwwww retirement! I earned it, I deserve it, I'm lovin' it!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29