Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 04-16-2016, 07:24 AM

So happy you enjoyed the day! Lobster & Shopping! Can't beat that Nina!

I'm done working for awhile right now..My knee held up but the rest of me was ready to fall down ....Yesterday I was very busy..sold 3 machines and one software!

I plan on having my knee replaced this July. I have several appointments that need to be done before and one trip to NC to happen...

Ladies , have you checked the Blocks of the Month & Week in the Forum lately??? We have so many threads going!!!
12,770 Pages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2016, 08:05 AM

We are a chatty group--but I've learned something every single time I visit here. I'm anxiously awaiting some more finished FSW quilts.

Anne have you had a chance to try out your new Viking? I keep thinking I'd like to upgrade but I wouldn't use the embroidery feature and with the Sweet 16 I don't worry about the harp size of a machine. Maybe I should just clean my machine.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:15 AM

Hi, just dropped in to say hi and play catch up. I think another week and I will be free lol....
Old 04-16-2016, 04:10 PM

Jan, It's covered in the sewing room with fabric all around it...It needs to look like it's been here for ages before I take it out I have sewn on it at work...I love that there are no shadows around anywhere you're sewing...the needle threader is amazing and I can get my whole fist underneath the needle bar & bobbin area...Viking generally comes out with a new "sewing only" machine modeled after their top embroidery/sewing machine a couple of years after.. that would be great for the sewers that don't embroider.. it's 35" long with the emb unit on it....
I came across several FWS blocks and sewed the side triangles on them..I almost pulled out the rest of the partially put together top.I'm still sorting & rearranging all the stuff I have all over the place..I have too much and getting a big tote to bring down south to give to the group for donated tops... I'm seriously thinking about getting the electric
accuquilt go...My arm gets sore turning the darn handle...have to wait till the $$$ comes down a bit..

Have to get to Shoprite now..Kids coming over for Dunch tomorrow...Later, H.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:42 PM

DSis's surgery was postponed till today. She had to fast & not drink a thing till 3 yesterday. That was when they finally said that she had been bumped several times & were gonna check her in so that she would be first this AM.
It started at 8:00 & she was out by 10:30. She is home resting now. There was some dead tissue as she has started smoking again. I am kinda heart broken for her. He says that it won't heal right if she keeps smoking. I am kind heartbroken for her.

Last edited by dublb; 04-16-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:58 AM
Power Poster

QNS it looks like you had a lot of fun on your outing. That is good to hear.

I am up at the moment in the middle of the night. I go to sleep for a few hours, and then wake up and have to get up until I am sleepy. I am a really good insomniac. We all have our talents. lol..

Me and hubby have the sinus things going on with all the bushes, trees, etc. budding out.

Just thought I would say hi to all.
Old 04-17-2016, 05:01 AM
Power Poster

Hi Susan... sorry no one was up to 'talk' to you. When I am not sleepy I sometimes look at Pinterest. After a while of that I am usually ready to go back to bed!
Old 04-17-2016, 05:10 AM

Hi June, sometimes when I go to bed early I'll wake up in the middle if the night, stay up until I get tired then go back to bed and I'll sleep until mid morning..then I when it's 4 in the afternoon I'll wonder where the day went.

Too bad about your Dsis Bev, It kills us to see family members not do what they need to do to get better..There's very little or nothing we can do or say to them to change their minds....like Lemmings going off a cliff
Try not to let it get you down...

I'm visiting my sister in DE this week for several days leaving tomorrow afternoon..She has already made a post it note to remind me to post the thread on Tuesday
I might take one of the quilts I made for the grandkids to the Viking Gallery in Dover to try to do some free motion on the Platinum 16, a version of the Sweet 16. I hope I can do it, otherwise I'm going to be ripping out a bunch of stitches.
Have a good day Ladies... H.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:14 PM

Have fun with your sister, Honchey, and good luck with the LA. Mrs. Fay is three-fourths done for Tuesday. Seems like I need a new key board for my computer tomorrow because the space bar will not work except on the left side of the bar!

Dublb, as we age, its one day at a time, and lots of trust in the Man above in charge of it all.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:37 PM
Power Poster

Nina maybe there's a speck of dirt in it. Blow some air in it or turn it upside and gently shake it...slowly feeling better, but too much work to do...Later...