Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

iwillquilt 03-04-2012 10:11 AM

Beautiful blocks everyone! I am still unable to cut my fabric due to the lame arm. But I am improving and anxious to get busy again.

wvhill22 03-04-2012 10:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Love all the Georgia's...Georgia is always on my mind..Here is mine

nickylsf 03-04-2012 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by iwillquilt (Post 5030482)
Beautiful blocks everyone! I am still unable to cut my fabric due to the lame arm. But I am improving and anxious to get busy again.

Get well soon!

ckcowl 03-04-2012 01:49 PM

as always 'BEAUTIFUL GEORGIA STARS!' another week of fabulous variety- and stunning outcomes! mine is cut out---as soon as we have heat again & can go home....i'm dreaming of sewing :) i love all of the blocks---now- sitting here in this hotel room i am wondering---did i choose well when i cut out my peices---will mine (measure up?) i am anxious to put it together and see :)

janey39quilts 03-04-2012 01:53 PM

Wow, and I thought I had problems. Hope ckcowl has power soon and heat! Also my prayers for the tornado victims, especially those in Alabama who lost their homes twice in ten months. I dropped my camera as I was taking a pic of my Georgia, so now it is broken and no pic. Did anyone end up with a great big bump in the middle? Hope my hubby can fix my camera.

Patricia Faye 03-04-2012 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5030279)
It's Sunday once again, and cannot wait to see all the wonderful blocks.

Paintmejudy - love the colors. So relaxing.

Patricia Faye 03-04-2012 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by wvhill22 (Post 5030579)
Love all the Georgia's...Georgia is always on my mind..Here is mine

Patrice - lovely colors & fabric. You did an excellent job on Georgia!

Patricia Faye 03-04-2012 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by nickylsf (Post 5030410)
Here is my Georgia block. These are getting easier and faster with practice! Mine reminds me more of Easter than of Georgia, but I like it anyway! Great blocks, everyone.

Nicky - your colors are so vibrant. Yes, I think it looks like Easter. Nice job.

Patricia Faye 03-04-2012 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 5030139)
Nicky, I will post the picture but you really can't see it very good. I am thinking about just taking a pic of a small portion of it for my avatar maybe that would work better. I had no pattern just did it on muslin in squares and sewed them together. Whiltepine, I just love that song. Thank you.

I love your CQ. Love the colors and embellishments. You did a great job. A great way to use up your stash of fabric too.

paintmejudy 03-04-2012 07:00 PM

Beautiful blocks, every one of them. Kudos to everyone.

I'm loving this sew-no-swap!