Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 09-27-2015 09:25 AM

Hope you have a wonderful day QNS! You are I are the same age, and you have much more energy than I do! Would hate to think of all that freezing and canning you do!

QuiltingNinaSue 09-27-2015 11:52 AM

JeanieG, that energy level is debatable! Too many UFOs left untouched as the weeks seem to fly by. I envy you RV trips, enjoying the NW and Southern trips as well...so glad you two can enjoy and still take those trips!:) Dh is still trying to 'talk' me into going to Lincoln, NE to see daughter; but complains every time we journey to Kirksville on how it hurts his neck and back, so I don't think I want to start out with his attitude on traveling.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. Yes, Rosy, I cannot me, that has turned 73!

Rosyhf 09-27-2015 02:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my next two,
Christmas Tree and cake stand. I don't know what happened to the CT block but it ended up short on some sides, I just added some green strips and you can't even tell lol.

Here is a thread I just posted here, it is strange about a strange thing lol

http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...ml#post7329462

givio 09-27-2015 03:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I used Rosy's jpg to make a 6" block. The roof is not a triangle in her pattern, like the houses in the blog that Ok posted, but it's still a cute pattern...

Honchey 09-27-2015 04:26 PM

Gee Nina, I hope I'm not too late to wish you a very Happy Birthday.:)

OK, see what you started with the minis??? they certainly are addictive...

I started stitching my blocks for next week..I might have to post the new thread tomorrow night as I'll be on the road Tuesday... back to the sewing machine...later, H.

oksewglad 09-27-2015 05:05 PM

WTG givio....pm me your address if you want to go small as I have 3 and 4" PPing or template cutting. I altered the peak so that it is a right triangle for easier cutting.... I know I'm such a bad influence......

ooohhh The moon's rising over the trees right now...soon the show will begin....later

Rosyhf 09-27-2015 05:33 PM

Cute Givio....

dublb 09-27-2015 07:28 PM

Today was quiet once the kids were gone. Way too quiet. LOL It was nice too, though. Now isn't that wishy washy? LOL
After they left for Corpus Christi DH & I listened to the Texans game on the radio. Then #2DSon came home & we watched 2 episodes of Blue Bloods. He left & then DH & I watched the movie The Tourist. While all of that TV watching was agoing on, I was deconstructing the red satin dress that I bought a few weeks ago & the white satin skirt I bought on Fri at the thrift store in San Angelo. I can't believe how many pieces of red satin I have!
We also went out & saw the Blood Moon. Gosh that sure was purdy! :)

QuiltingNinaSue 09-28-2015 04:23 AM

Thank you, Honchey, for Birthday wishes. Now I can relax for almost a whole year!...and not worry about ageing any more! LOL!

Nice blocks, Rosy.

Ok, I'd love to have the three and four inches as I have nothing much so do ! right on! I do admire them and who knows...I might just do a few. Can send you some back in return....church and school house and barn.

Off to do a wellness check up today. Giving blood today means results tomorrow. Have a good one, everyone.

oksewglad 09-28-2015 10:41 AM

I now have 80 house bases cut out ready to sew...as I watch my TV shows at night I will cut out roofs, peaks and skies. I will have more than 200 total, but then will have some extras to play with and use in small projects. Then think I will bring the little Janome up to the dining room and sew little houses in the evenings.

Today is bookwork day...tomorrow dental and car maintenance...always something...trying to get little projects out of the way work begins next week.

Have a good one...sending you an email QNS