Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 03-21-2016 02:26 PM

Happy Anniversary Jan and Mr. Jan! Hope you guys have many more years!

QuiltingNinaSue 03-21-2016 04:47 PM

Happy Anniversary, JanRN; it is a wonderful event to celebrate. Tired tonight, on the run in the morning and setting up with DD and family in afternoon. DS and family will be in on Wednesday noon. Counting the minutes until they all arrive.

Weather on Thursday Open House, is to be snow, rain and mixture,....80% chance.

Carrie, I love your collection of colors on the arrow quilt and the work you are doing. Wonderfu.

Dublb, empty nests are quiet and lonesome; we count our blessings, say our prayers, and brag on their success whether they are living at home or out on their own.

givio 03-21-2016 07:56 PM

Yes, Happy Anniversary to you, Jan! :-)

janRN 03-22-2016 04:32 AM

Thank you, ladies. We've shared so much haven't we? This morning I'm on my knees thanking God my son isn't in Brussels. Watching the tv footage of the terrorists attacks and hoping none of his employees or co-workers are hurt. Sometimes life kicks you in the gut, today is one of those days.

QNS, will be thinking about you on your special day. Enjoy every minute of it!

grannyQ 03-22-2016 06:02 AM

Happry Anniversary to you both JanRN & Mr. JanRN.

Honchey 03-22-2016 06:02 AM

Happy Anniversary to you Jan :) Have a wonderful day celebrating !

It's horrible what's happening in Brussels.. Can't imagine how scared the people of Europe are feeling..We are so blessed here in the USA.. but we must be vigilant..

Have a good and safe day everyone..H.

QuiltingNinaSue 03-22-2016 01:55 PM

I got an anniversary card from GrannyQ! Thank you very much. We are truly enjoying the time with good friends and family; makes everything greater when you share the joy and celebrate!.

May everyone have a happy and safe Easter with famly and friends. . . our company will all be gone by Saturday, but we can recapture all our memories together and re-visit the occassion again and again. Treasure every moment of joy and capture the Kodak moments on camera.

givio 03-22-2016 07:37 PM

QNS, "Kodak moments" hahaha! Now there's a blast from the past! That saying! Who uses Kodak film anymore? Do the teenagers know what that means? That really struck me as being funny. You are too cute. :-)

dublb 03-22-2016 07:47 PM

We are headed back to Brady tomarrow. We got some stuff in the trailer & are heading out in the morning. DD & her family are going to meet us there. I do still have to gather up my "stuff."

Honchey 03-23-2016 05:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nina, The anticipation of your "Big Day" has me all excited for you & Mr Jerry.. You planned it all so well ahead of time..

We are leaving NC a week from today so I will start planning what to bring home and what to leave behind..There are quite a few "baggies" with started projects in them that will "vacation" in the vacation home.:)

The red/gray DNP top is done and will come home for me to practice some quilting on the new machine at work. I already have the days I'm working in April marked on the calendar...

I purchased the fabric at Hobby Lobby and the lady in the fabric dept wanted to see it finished and she held it up for me to take a photo..

My company left on Monday morning after finding out their van wouldn't start..dead battery, we were up with them at 4:30 a.m.waiting for Triple A to come & jump start them..I was dragging all day Monday & went to bed early that nite..I sewed most of the day yesterday and found a finished "Cat" I didn't post..I was so glad I got 3 30's blocks done..2 are future postings..

I plan on being in the sewing room today. whether I tackle another block depends on how much I get done organizing.. H.