Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

carriem 09-13-2013 07:55 PM

I just have to share quick that the binding is sewn on...just needs to be sewn "down". I will pick up the thread I need for that when I work tomorrow.

I have a good zucchini bars recipe...the sheet has some other recipes on it too I think. I'll look in the morning though...time for bed now.

mirabelle 09-13-2013 11:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ok here is a sneak peek, this has taken me all day and I haven't sewn a stitch on the machine:D now it is time to cook dinner:thumbdown:

QuiltE 09-14-2013 03:20 AM

MiraB ... before I left, I just had to check to see if you were finished .....
Oooooh myyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
There's going to be one wee Miss squealing with delight!!!!
Christmas present?

QuiltingNinaSue 09-14-2013 05:37 AM

Wish you a good trip, QuiltE.

Hope Honchey had a good trip home.

Mirabelle, its so lovely in thought and deed, I can see why you can hardly keep the secret.

JanRN, can we expect more news of FART trips or see results with the Sweet Sixteen work since you are not working as much?

GardenGal, love your Aim for Accuracy work.

Honchey 09-14-2013 06:20 AM

Hi Guys, We arrived home safe & sound...10 hrs 15 min trip...I drove for about 2 hrs and my leg swelled on me...did some shopping at Sams's for my part for the reunion today....Received a phone call from DS...My youngest GS Tommy is in the hospital...didn't feel well in school..high temps..sent home..Mom get's dressed to take him to the DR..finds him in the bedroom on the floor unconsious..Paramedics take him to the ER and is now staying for observation..It sounds like appendicitis to me...DS slept at the hospital last night.. we received the news at 3 a.m. Now I don't know if DS & other GS will be going with us...everything is on hold for the moment...
My leg isn't swollen this morning...I know it will be tonight...What to do &*^&$%%#...
If allowed, we'll try to get close enough to see the damage from the fire...we'll only be about 1/2-3/4 of a mile the way the crow flies away from it..

That's going to be a lovely quilt Mirabelle for "your" little girl...

MB & Carriem..for the two of you having shoulder problems you certainly don't show it!!!:D

I have a recipe for Zucchini Bread I got from My son when he was in 5th grade..doctored it up a bit and & won a ribbon at the county fair!!! Have to find the recipe for you guys.. How about we have a "PC Riders Chuckwagon Cook Book"???
get it published and become famous!!!
I have to get ready for the reunion..Cold Broccoli Salad with spinach/torn rotisserie chicken/dried cranberries,cherries,sunflower seeds/real bacon bits& bacon dressing...It's sooo good...
See ya later gators...H.

deranged_damsel 09-14-2013 07:26 AM

Oh THANKS for the Slowcooker recipe NinaSue :D

Anne, sorry to hear about your baby being sick :( appendicitis is a scary thing! hope the little guy heals up fast!

So many of my immediate family has had their turn with appendicitis, we tease that it is contagious... and every time I get the Flu one of my sisters calls me up and says "is it appendicitis?" sigh.... I know one day it IS coming for me!!!

Mirabelle :D :D :D those blocks are AMAZING!!! I cant wait!!!!

deranged_damsel 09-14-2013 07:51 AM

QuiltE, No! I havent decided to do DJ... I would like to buy the software and EQ but... I dont think I can justify that purchase right now! especially with my limited space.

I DO think that I HAVE fabric for 50Stars, so I just need to pick up the book :D :D :D

Anael 09-14-2013 11:30 AM

DD, you don't need EQ for the Dear Jane software. It's a stand alone programm.

QuiltingNinaSue 09-14-2013 12:33 PM

I hope you are feeling better, Anael.

mirabelle 09-14-2013 02:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what we are making for Little Miss' Christmas gift. DD purchased the kit 12 months ago (got it for half price as it was their last one) and put it away saying one day she would have a special girl to make it for. I just have to do the Dragon Block and the Carriage Block today and I can start stitching, I have given DD half the blocks for her to stitch, then we will put it together for me to quilt it.

I don't do a lot of machine appliqueing so wish me luck.