Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

janRN 10-09-2013 01:45 PM

Too cute, Anael. Pretty soon they'll be big enough to enjoy some of QNS's cookies!

Had today off-yay! Finally made it into the Bat Cave and worked on SYE#4. Why do days at work go so slow and days at home fly by? Also got caught up on all the PC posts. Went to SYE and this senior blonde got lost LOL. There are pics everywhere but where they belong. I keep thinking about how well behaved we were on the PC trail until we got to this discussion thread. Honchey kept a tight rein on us!!

QuiltingNinaSue 10-09-2013 02:03 PM

Sorry, we do not own the car or the 'chicks' in it, it is from the Chicken Whisperer on my face book. Picking up some interesting bits of this n that on that site. DH did drive his 4x4 truck up real close to the East Side of the house this morning; gave all his hen 'chicks' a ride around the orchard twice in their Hen House before stopping outside my bathroom window. Supposedly, they have proven that a chicken sees more color than what we do...wonder how they determined that???

Yes, you are right, JanRN, on the SYE trail there are pictures everywhere and in the wrong places. Hats off to GG, who suggest to the latest one, very nicely and gently, where the picture should go... But if we make comments on them, and accept it then some of the fault is our own...each part is only as good as the whole, united together, just maybe, we can make a difference without embarrassing anyone. Happy to hear you had a day off and could enjoy yourself.

Yes the refrigerator is fixed with the freezer in it too. We have ice cubes, hurray. Expecting SIL, DD, and DGS tomorrow night...finished out the grocery supply today.

Have the sections all ready to put together for the October 3rd SYE...I just might get it done after all.!!!:thumbup:

Darling picture of the twins, Anael. They do look like they are growing!!. Every wonder what they will be like in another 16 years??

Anael 10-10-2013 01:07 AM

I hope I will still be around in 16 years QNS to find out :)

Guess you might not want to know how they determined chickens see more colors than we do. In psychology they did (and maybe still do) quite some brutal experiments in order to find out how the brain works!!

QuiltE 10-10-2013 04:45 AM

Anael ... Melt.My.Heart! with those pics of the SewGrands! :)

deranged_damsel 10-10-2013 06:07 AM

hello ladies! this is me climbing out of a pile of, Apples, Pears, and Peaches just to say... GOODMORNING :D :D :D

Anael 10-10-2013 06:30 AM

LOL Good Morning DD :D :D

QuiltingNinaSue 10-10-2013 07:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Good morning everyone. Apples await me but they can wait. finally finished SYE log cabin. Whew! I ripped, and repeated. [ATTACH=CONFIG]440545[/ATTACH]All together:[ATTACH=CONFIG]440546[/ATTACH] Done. Thanks for everyone's support on this. Now back to the MB of the month for.........????and company coming in tonight. Sigh. the house is a mess...but they will remember good times and not what my house looked like, I hope.

Honchey 10-10-2013 08:16 AM

Nina, your blocks are to die for...Beautiful!!!

D-D...Oh what beautiful Jam!!!!

Anael, your "kids" are beautiful...some kind of wonderful....

QuiltE 10-10-2013 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 6340889)
hello ladies! this is me climbing out of a pile of, Apples, Pears, and Peaches just to say... GOODMORNING :D :D :D

Sure tempt us!
And what pray tell are you doing with your bounty??? :)

Anael 10-10-2013 09:22 AM

Wow QNS, gorgeous!